Villa Corniche, combines the quality of traditional Portuguese houses, pleasant despite the outdoor heat, with a Moorish architectural influence, and comfort and functionality of a modern house. It has four large "suite" rooms all equipped with bathrooms and individual dressing rooms. The two "master" suites upstairs have direct access to a large terrace equipped with sunbeds, a seating area for breakfasts, or other snacks with an exceptional sea view.
Your villa facing south, is located in the cornice of the residential area, "Grande Colline", overlooking Albufeira, usually called "Saint Tropez of the Algarve". You can reach on foot in five minutes the beach, the Marina, and the historic city center and its places of intense life; restaurants, shops, cultural sites ... but also local food shops, services, and, the "pasteleria", essential teashops of Portugal.
The villa is surrounded by a private and closed garden of 1500 m², pleasantly flowery, and has several independent grassy areas in which you can gather to share a moment of conviviality or isolate you to read and relax. But you will end up at the pool to play with your family, and enjoy the sun on its wide beach, or to share a refreshing moment in the jacuzzi, in the shade of a parasol.
You will be able to take your meals at the freshness in the room of life, you will also have the leisure to do a cocktail aperitif on the terrace on the floor, or on the terrace which overhangs the swimming pool with the sight on sea, but also in a outdoor barbecue area, you can picnic on one of the lawns of the garden, or on one of the many beaches nearby.
For the more active, a multi-activity room offers magazines and books, board games, a TV for video games, but also a ping-pong table, and a treadmill ... You will also enjoy a multimedia lounge, equipped with a 65-inch curved TV, with Blu-ray player, cable TV channels, satellite and wifi, which will be a real cocoon that you will find with a real pleasure after a day of leisure.
To complete your knowledge of the region, you will find maps and tourist maps, leaflets on many fun and cultural activities, as well as a selection of menus of Portuguese restaurants and other cuisines of the world ...
In a few minutes walk you will discover the charm of the ancient heart of Albufeira, which descends to the beach of "Pescatores", these streets are conducive to strolling with souvenir shops or fashion, sunny terraces, and smokes that Escape from the kitchens countless restaurants ...
By taking another path you will arrive on the Marina, where you will find the same leisure in more modern, along the quays with majestic boats moored. You will also have access to
Outdoor games for children, video games room and bowling alley. Finally, as a family you will embark on a catamaran, or a "jet boat" to observe the beautiful coast, discover the caves inaccessible by the earth, or going to observe in the sea the games of the dolphins ...
Your Corniche villa is located in the center of the Algarve, and you will quickly reach the highways which will take you in one hour to the West, to the point Saint Vincent, to discover the incessant and majestic fight of the Ocean which attacks always from impressive cliffs, or to the east, the Rio Formosa Natural Park, but also crossing the Spanish border, Seville to the past prestigious, endowed with a historical inheritance of an immense wealth.
You will discover many other places of leisure, in less than 30 minutes of car of your residence;
- You will have to visit at least one of the Algarve's traditional markets with a truly unique and authentic atmosphere, offering an abundance of local produce, fresh fruits and vegetables and fish of the day.
You will have the choice between the market covered with the Moorish architecture of Loulé, the two red brick halls of Olhao, but also Quarteira, Armaçao de Perra, Portimao, and many others ...
- The fans of the modern world will find their bearings in the new shopping centers, nearby, the Algarve Shopping in Guia, the Faro Forum, and the Mar Shopping Loulé, and they will keep a good conscience, shopping at prices around 20% below the European market.
- For the more athletic, and the family leisure, you must necessarily discover the four aquatic centers among the largest and most extraordinary in Europe; Aqualand, Zoomarine, Slide and Splash and the impressive Aquashow Park .... The sensations are guaranteed in the descents of giant slides, in thrill rides, or during the many daily shows ...
- For those who associate outdoors with serenity and concentration, you will have the opportunity to browse during your stay more than ten golf courses recognized unanimously by the golf community of
world ... including the Salgados, Pinecliffs and Balaia in Albufeira. A foretaste for an upcoming fall or winter golf destination ...
- However, it is the seaside and the sun that make the Algarve the most popular holiday destination in Portugal, with a mild Mediterranean climate all year round which makes access to the beach possible from May to October. Its beautiful coast stretches south for 200 km, it is endowed with sumptuous and wild beaches of fine sand, nestled between majestic rocks and colorful cliffs, bathed by the turquoise and crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Whatever the length of your stay, you will leave with unforgettable memories, knowing that the Algarve still has a lot to offer and you will soon feel the need to return.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Outdoor private swimming pool
Satellite or cable program
Kitchen & Appliances
State of the art kitchen equipment
Fully equipped kitchen
Combo fridge - freezer
For your comfort and convenience
Outdoor hot tub
Fireplace in living room
Pool lounge chairs
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Outdoor dining table
What is Included
Included in rates
Weekly house cleaning
Sheets and towels changed once a week
Mid-week towel change
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam - Children welcome - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - No safety fence around the pool - Pets not allowed - Pool has no swimming guard - Security deposit via credit card details - Smoking is not allowed inside the property - The house must be returned in the same condition of check in. Otherwise fees can be charged to the customer. - Language spoken by staff : English - French - Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h - Amount of security deposit : - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 % - 2nd payment 70 Days to arrival day : 60 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 65 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo - Booking Cancellation fee : 114 $ - Changes to confirmed arrangements fee : 114 $
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO, an agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday, owns the Villanovo and 1001 Villas trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Albufeira : Children welcome, Private swimming pool, Swimming pool, House staff, etc