Located in the South East of Mauritius, in Pointe d’Esny, semi-detached, fully equipped and furnished 4* house. Decorated in a contemporary style, the 3-bedroom beachfront home offers the lagoon as a backdrop and its furnished terrace on the sea shore allows guests to enjoy the Mauritian lifestyle at the sound of the waves.
Facing the majestic turquoise lagoon of Pointe d’Esny, this beach house offers direct access to the sea and is ideal for family swimming (including young children).
Blue Beach House can accommodate a maximum of 6 people (adults or children) plus one baby under 2 years. The 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor of the house.
Master bedroom with sea view: composed of a king size bed and a wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet (closed)
Second bedroom: composed of a twin bed and a wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
Third bedroom: composed of a double bed and a wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
This duplex semi-detached house has a private entrance and offers a living-dining room, a kitchen, an outdoor terrace with sea view and three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
Location / Nearby:
• Beach at doorstep (beachfront home) • 8 minutes walk from Blue Bay Marine Park • 4.2km from Mahébourg • 10km from SSR International Airport • 4km from the supermarket • 300 metres to the bus stop
This property is offered as ‘room only’. There is a supermarket a few minutes drive from the house. The village of Mahébourg offers a variety of restaurants with varied specialties.
• Possibility of organising a chef/a cook or the home delivery of dishes with supplement
• A practical guide is available in the house
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Satellite or cable program
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
Combo fridge - freezer
Nespresso coffee machine
For your comfort and convenience
Private car park
Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
Dining room with dining table
Beach / Pool towels
Direct access to the beach
Direct sea access
Outdoor dining table
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
What is Included
Included in rates
Phone for local outgoing calls
Electricity, water, gas
Daily housekeeping (except Sundays and holidays)
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
In-house massage service
Cot + High Chair
Concierge service & Assistance
Child care, Baby sitting
Airport transfer both ways
- Children welcome - Fireworks are prohibited in the villa, its garden and the beach close by. - Pets not allowed - Smoking is not allowed inside the house - Language spoken by staff : English - French - Check in : 14:00 h - Check out : 11:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 400.00 EUR - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 % - 2nd payment 60 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Cash. - Hotel / Owner may require on site payment to be made in local currency. . - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill. - Payments in local currency are subject to variation in currency exchange rates.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (10 KM) Closest bus station (0.03 KM) Supermarket (4 KM) Mahebourg (4.2 KM)
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO, an agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday, owns the Villanovo and 1001 Villas trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Pointe d'Esny : Swimming pool, etc