Minimalist in architecture and tropically modern in design, Villa Sky House is an elegantly decorated luxury villa, tucked into the contours of a scenic hillside on the highest point of Bali's Bukit Peninsula. It is blessed with outstanding wide-angle views, stretching off into the distant horizon, which is filled with beaches, towering volcanoes, offshore islands and the rich fertile plains of southern Bali. It's like being on the top of the world.
After entering Villa Sky House via a traditional Balinese doorway, you will be charmed by the koi-filled ponds, cosy furniture, a 10-metre swimming pool and a fully equipped European kitchen. But most of all you will never forget the unparalleled vista from the rooftop Sky Lounge terrace with its rocking chairs and cushioned relaxation gazebo. Here is the perfect place for morning yoga sessions or simply getting a suntan. Sunset is the time to enjoy a seafood barbeque under the Balinese sky, while being cooled by the ocean breeze as the day comes to a close and the island slips into the stillness of a tropical night.
Villa Sky House provides a true sense of place in Bali with many touches of island life wrapped up in all the creature comforts of modern living. Comfortable furnishings, fish ponds, antique Balinese doors, 'King Koil' mattresses, a fully-equipped European kitchen, a swimming pool, and great outdoor areas surrounded by those glorious views, are all designed to make your stay a perfect one.
Ideally suited for families or a group of friends, the villa comes with a small team of professional staff including a personal butler, a villa attendant, a private chauffeur and 24-hour security guards.
The ground floor of the property comprises a spacious, open plan living & dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Outside is a 10 metre swimming pool within a small garden. The two sleeping suites are situated on the upper floor, each with its own private balcony and ensuite bathroom, while the family suite has an additional entertainment/media room with a sofa bed. The icing on the cake is the roof top Sky Lounge terrace, complete with a sitting area, a dining table for six, and a 'bale' relaxation gazebo.
Indoor Living & Dining
A spacious open plan living and dining area, incorporating a European kitchen, occupies the entire ground floor of the villa. The lounge area is furnished with a big yielding sofa, oriented towards a 46-inch flat-screen TV with a home theatre sound system. Adjoining the lounge is a guest bathroom. The dining area presents a solid wood dining table with six armchairs placed in front of panoramic windows overlooking the surrounding landscape. The integrated European kitchen is fully equipped with gas hobs and an oven, a fridge with an ice-maker, a toaster, a blender, a microwave and everything else that you (or our private chef, at additional cost) needs to cook your favourite meals.
The entertainment/media room is a part of the family suite and is furnished with two sofas, bean bags, coffee tables, and a library supplied with some good design books, plenty of magazines, and a selection of board games and playing cards. The media system incorporates a 47-inch, high-definition TV with Sony PS3 (usable as a Blue-Ray player), and a high end JBL home theatre sound system.
Outdoor Living Areas
The villa's 10 x 4 metre swimming pool is complemented by a tiny garden and a timber deck with poolside garden furniture including two sun loungers and an umbrella.
The stairway to the second floor and the roof top Sky Lounge terrace is beautifully decorated with a natural stone carving from the Hindu epic, The Ramayana, as well as a wooden Balinese statue (the Statue of Love) depicting Rama and Sita. The enticing roof-top Sky Lounge terrace is furnished with rocking chairs, a dining table for six, and a bale relaxation gazebo fitted with a mattress and cushions. The Sky Lounge is wired for sound with another music system featuring an iPod connection.
Sky House can easily accommodate up to 6 people but due to the villa's layout, we recommend it for one couple in the master suite and one couple with 2 children in the family suite. Both suites occupy the upper floor of the villa and each has a balcony. There are comfortable King Koil mattresses on every double bed made up with quality natural cotton linens and two pillows for every guest.
The master suite is an oversized room featuring floor-to-ceiling French doors, a traditional, high wooden roof and a laminated floor. The room is furnished with a 2-metre wide, four-poster, king bed fashioned from natural teak wood, an armchair with an ottoman and a reading lamp, and a 46-inch flat screen TV with a home theatre sound system. The room is adjoined by an ensuite bathroom and a spacious walk-in wardrobe.
The family suite is suitable for a family with two children, and has a shared entrance. It comprises a bedroom, bathroom, and balcony, as well as a connecting entertainment/media room with a folding sofa that can be converted to a double bed. An extra bed or baby cot is also available upon request.
- Air conditioned ensuite bedrooms and media room.
- King Koil mattresses (in the master suite and the bedroom of the family suite) made up with natural cotton linens and 2 pillows for every guest.
- International TV channels are available in the master suite and in the lounge.
- Home theatre system.
- Sound system with iPod connection.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- 24-hour security.
- Extra bed or baby cot is available upon request.
- Bathrobes, soft towels, hair dryers and toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
- Bathroom amenities include shampoo, shower gel and bath foam that has been specially crafted for Villa Sky House, fragranced with the scent of exotic flowers.
- A safe deposit box is installed in every wardrobe.
- An extensive menu of privately organised tours and excursions is provided.
Villa Sky House is located on a scenic hillside, 5 kilometres from Jimbaran, on Bali's Bukit Peninsula. The Bukit peninsula is a 140-square-kilometre limestone tableland that dangles like a pendant upon a chain at the southern tip of the island. A curious, windswept geographic feature, it stands out in sharp contrast to Bali's lush, alluvial plains.
'Bukit' is the Indonesian word for hill, and this dry-land outcrop was once home solely to seaweed farmers, fisherman and die-hard surfers. Since the Millennium, however, this up-and-coming region has reinvented itself to become the most up-market destination on the island. The Bukit now boasts some of Bali's most opulent destination villas, glamorous private estates, and internationally-branded boutique hotels, making it the area of choice for discerning travellers and residents.
The turquoise waters are the playground of migrating whales, and the dry, rocky landscape is dotted with wild flowers, manioc, prickly pear cactus, scarlet flowering flamboyants and fascinating kapok trees. This region is much drier than the rest of the island, cooled by coastal hill breezes. Even in the rainy season it is a reliable sun-trap. When the waves are calm and the tide is full, turtles and dugongs can be seen swimming in the crystal waters close to the shore. The Bukit presents some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali; hidden sandy coves – a dream for both surfers and non-surfers alike, although not always safe for swimming.
There are two championship golf courses on The Bukit, as well as water sport centres, the Bali Collection shopping centre at Nusa Dua, countless spas and luxury hotel beach clubs.
Any events and parties with more than 10 participants must be approved in advance by the management, and a stipulated local authority and security guard fee will be applied.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Outdoor private swimming pool
iPod speaker system
Garden lounge furniture
Hi-fi sound system
Satellite or cable program
Home Theatre speaker
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Blu-Ray DVD player
Cards and board games
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Study room or den
Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
Dining room with dining table
Terrace or balcony
Pool lounge chairs
Beach in ten
Outdoor dining areas
Outdoor dining table
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
Child care and baby sitting on request
Extra beds available on request
Fully staffed villa
Fully staffed property
What is Included
Included in rates
Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
Tea and coffee
Selection of bath products
First breakfast offered
Electricity, water, gas
Daily house cleaning
Car with chauffeur (8 hrs / day)
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Overtime of car and driver
Gasoline - Fuel usage (car)
Extra hours of housekeeping
Delivery of food restaurant at the Villa
Cot + High Chair
Cost of food (groceries, drinks...)
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam - Children welcome - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - No safety fence around the pool - Pool has no swimming guard - Refundable (departure day) security deposit to be paid by cash upon arrival - Smoking is not allowed inside the house - Language spoken by staff : English - Check in : 14:00 h - Check out : 12:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 300.00 USD - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : In cash at the time of check-in
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 % - 2nd payment 60 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer - Cash. - Hotel / Owner may require on site payment to be made in local currency. . - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill. - Payments in local currency are subject to variation in currency exchange rates.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 61 Days to arrival day : 20 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Cancellation occurs less than 30 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Cancellation occurs less than 29 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (20 Minutes by car) Beach (7 Minutes by car) Golf (20 Minutes by car) Jimbaran (5 KM)
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO is a team of villa specialists and a fully bonded travel agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday. Villanovo owns the Villanovo, 1001 Villas and Ibiza House Renting trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals South - Jimbaran : Swimming pool, Children welcome, On a golf course, House staff, etc