One of the most luxurious villas in Phuket, private beach, huge swimming pool, one of the most impressive views of Phuket overlooking the sea, where you can enjoy sunsets and sunrises, 7/8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, Spa, barbecue
Luxury villa, Villa Bai Saramae, Phuket
Experience one of Phuket's finest luxury villas, with private beach, infinity pool, stunning panoramic sea views and some of the world’s most spectacular sunrises and sunsets. 7/8 bedrooms all with views and ensuite facilities.
A luxury villa nestled atop the ultra-exclusive Sri Panwa resort, located on a private peninsular on the beautiful Southern tip of Phuket. The winner of numerous awards for style and luxury including being voted within the top 5 Thai resorts by Condé Nast. The villa boasts outstanding views over the sea to both the East and West giving you truly unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders, Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities you might not leave the resort. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is a private beach, 7 world-class restaurants (Gordon Ramsey commented “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”), a luxury spa, easy access to secluded white sand beaches with warm turquoise waters, a beach bar, nightclub, cooking school, tennis courts and fully equipped gym. Two villa staff take care of your housekeeping and general requirements.
All 8 bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans. Five of the bedrooms are equipped with a 32" HD TV and full international satellite channels, plus they all have personal mini bar facilities and spacious marble finished bathrooms furnished with both large showers and double ended baths. In addition, three of the bedrooms also have a second private open air bathroom, as well as the interior bathroom.
All bedrooms have a private balcony or terrace, four of the bedrooms also have a luxury double sofa bed in addition to the main king size bed, offering comfortable accommodation for up to 20 people. These sofa beds are ideal for families with young children who prefer to sleep nearer to their parents, or for putting a few older children in one room. All bedrooms also have separate seating for eating breakfast or checking emails, as well as a lounge sofa.
The 8th sala bedroom located at the end of the pool can also be used as a chill out/lounge area, or a luxury massage room. It has fully-opening, floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, and enjoys incredible views over the sea and swimming pool. It has air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and a private outside bathroom.
The bathrooms are designed in a clean and contemporary style, finished with fine granite and stone, stunning solid marble hand-carved sinks, modern chrome fittings and sea views. They are all very spacious and light with floor to ceiling opening doors and windows allowing the sun and cool winds to flow through.
7/8 Bedrooms | 8 Bathrooms | Sleeps as standard 14, but can comfortably sleep up to 22
Everything you need to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing holiday with your family and friends.
One of Phuket’s most beautiful retreats. Nestled high atop a private peninsular on the beautiful Southern tip of Phuket and boasting unforgettable sunrise and sunset views over the sea to both the East and West, Villa Bai Saramae is one of a small exclusive collection of private detached luxury villas located within the ultra-elite private gated estate of 5* Sri Panwa Resort ~ winner of numerous awards and voted one of the ‘’Top 5 Thai Resorts’’ by Condé Nast.
- 1 min to Sri Panwa’s private beach with views of Phi Phi Islands, that allow year-round swimming.
There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts’, hordes of tourists and public water craft. The private beach at Sri Panwa means you won’t be fighting for space with hundred’s of other holiday-makers, you won’t have jet ski’s zooming past all day and you won’t be bothered by beach ‘touts’ trying to sell you their wares. Please note also, that Phuket’s West coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Sri Panwa’s lovely beach offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.
- 1 minute to Phuket’s highly acclaimed aquarium, located next to the entrance of our resort, and a must for all the family
- 5 minutes to public beaches including the beautiful white sand beach of Ao Yon, that allows year round swimming
- 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities
- 15 minutes to Phuket’s famous Night Market with 100’s of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products
- 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100’s of international brands, 30-40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, supermarket
- 20 minutes to Asia’s largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket’s main Buddhist temple complex
- 20 minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further 3 courses within 10 minutes more
- 8 of the most stunning islands in the Phuket archipelago are an easy 15-40 minute boat trip away
- Kids’ activities, including: on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go kart, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, all within 10 – 25 mins away
- 10 – 25 mins away: golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges
- Private yacht charter, organised boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, Jet Ski, water ski
- 2 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafés, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health & beauty treatments
- 5 minutes to Phuket’s most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming
- 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets
- Only 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping
- 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100’s of international brands, 30-40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen and supermarket
- 45 minutes to Phuket Airport
Sri Panwa Resort Features
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities that everything you’ll need is literally at your door. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide has said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is:
- Pristine white sand private beach with warm turquoise waters
- An ‘exclusive private beach’ means space, calm and privacy. No badgering beach touts, no noisy jet-skis and no hordes of tourists allowed
- 7 world-class restaurants, including the award-winning Baba, frequented by celebrities such as Gordon Ramsey who has said “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”
- Baba’s Nest Sky Bar. Unique rooftop wrap-around infinity edge ‘Baba’s Nest’ sky bar - voted '2nd best bar in the World' by CNN Traveller in their shootout of The World’s 50 Best Beach Bars
- Luxury spa, voted “one of the best in Asia” secluded high within the rainforest, overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Beach bar
- Beach club
- Cooking school
- Tennis courts
- Fully equipped gym with the latest equipment
- Tennis lessons, Thai boxing lessons, yoga & pilate’s classes available
- 100m private pier boat dock
- Easy access to secluded white sand beaches and surrounding islands
The restaurants within Sri Panwa are regarded as the finest in Phuket, and any stay at Villa Bai Saramae would not be complete without taking the time to experience a few of them. The dim sum in Baba Chino is delicious, the barbecued steaks in Baba Hot Box mouth-watering, and the views from Baba Pool Club simply outstanding.
Don’t worry though if your group can’t decide which restaurant to choose, you can order room service delivered to your villa from one or all of them!
- Private outdoor infinity-edge pool with unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands
- All-weather teak sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols
- Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and gardens fragrant with jasmine and bougainvillea
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbecue (gas included)
- Multiple balconies, large terraces and private gardens for relaxing, entertaining and functions
- Twin covered sea view sala pavilions, perfect for relaxing, massage, dining or reading
- Expansive, far-reaching panoramic views (regarded as the most stunning within Phuket)
- Located in 5 star private resort with 24-hour gated security
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas.
- Feature 140 sqm open-plan living-dining room with sea views both to the East and West, with high-ceilings and fully-opening floor to ceiling doors leading onto the pool terraces
- Extra high ceilings throughout the villa and bedrooms gives a feeling of space and well-being
- All bedrooms have full-width floor-to-ceiling opening glass windows with spectacular sea views
- Air conditioning throughout
- Silent hand-cast ceiling fans with teak blades in all bedrooms and living areas
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided
- Full international satellite TV channels
- 65" HD smart TV, with Blu Ray HD DVD player in living room
- Home-cinema system with 4m screen and HD projector
- Extensive 2,000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films
- Stereo system & iPod dock
- A truly magnificent villa furnished to exceptionally high standards including Asian works of art, gorgeous hand-made teak furniture, cooling Italian cream stone, and polished marble throughout
- All bedrooms are large and luxurious with breathtaking views
- 32" HD TV's with 200+ satellite channels in five of six bedrooms
- High speed internet in each bedroom
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Quality toiletries and soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels in all ensuites
- All ensuites are bright, modern, spacious, and feature marble and granite throughout as well as hand-carved marble sinks
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning and silent, hand-casted fans with teak blades in all bedrooms
- Personal mini bar facilities in each bedroom
- Separate sitting areas/sofas in all bedrooms
Main Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, double-ended bath tub with panoramic sea views. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace and balcony with panoramic sea views.
West Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, outside double-ended bath tub. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
West Pavilion, Ground Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, outside double-ended bath tub. High ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
East Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
East Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub. Dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
East Pavilion, First Floor - King or twin beds with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, plus a large walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
East Pavilion, Ground Floor - King or twin beds with large luxury ensuite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, plus a large walk-in rain & rail shower. High ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
West Sala Pavilion, located at one end of the pool with direct access to pool terrace, with high-vaulted ceiling, and fully-opening floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, incredible views of the sea and swimming pool, air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and outside bathroom with rain & rail shower. This as standard is set up as a panoramic lounge room, or a massage room. Please advise if you have more than 14 guests, how you would like this room to be configured when booking.
Located in the main pavilion, our kitchen is designed to cater for large parties or catered dinners, as well as intimate family suppers. All equipment is professional, modern, easy to use and of the highest standard, so whether you cook yourself or choose a professional chef you’ll find inspiration when using our kitchen.
- Ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Large American-style stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Professional hob, with 5 gas rings, 2 electric rings, and integral lava-stone grill
- Twin professional ovens
- Coffee machine
- Juicer, blender and toaster
- Fully equipped kitchen with every type of pan, knife, cutlery or utensil – all supplied by ProCook UK
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Clothes drying rack
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry and ironing service available
- 65" HD smart TV, Blu Ray/HD DVD, plus 200+ satellite channels in living room
- Home-cinema system with 4m screen and HD projector
- Extensive 2,000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films
- Stereo system & iPod dock
- Games & videos
- Sony PlayStation 3
- 8 foot pool table (designed for both pool & snooker)
- Table tennis table
- Large formal covered dining area that opens onto the pool deck with unparalleled breathtaking panoramic views and seating for 12-20
- High chair available upon request
- Private chef available upon request
- 3 world-class restaurants within Sri Panwa, plus it is possible to order food for delivery to the villa
Fitness & Leisure Activities
- Private beach with views of Phi Phi Islands, that allow year-round swimming. Please note: Phuket West coast beaches are only open for 6 months of the year
- Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands depart daily from the entrance of our estate
- Tennis courts
- Fully equipped modern gym
- Thai aromatherapy massage can be arranged directly at the villa, overlooking the sea
- Various fitness classes such as yoga, personal training or tennis coaching/playing partner available
- Luxury private 76’ yacht & captain available upon request
Baby cots are subject to availability. Please always provide us information about your guests sleeping arrangements, including how many couples, and single rooms/single bed requirements
Special price for less than 7 nights in week nights, contact us
Entertainment, well-being & sports
For your comfort and convenience
Kitchen & Appliances
Resort services and entertainment
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|1 night or more|
|01/05/2021 - 14/11/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 721 EUR / Night|
|15/11/2021 - 16/12/2021||7 Night(s) min.||2 581 EUR / Night|
|17/12/2021 - 08/01/2022||7 Night(s) min.||5 400 EUR / Night|
|09/01/2022 - 22/01/2022||7 Night(s) min.||2 684 EUR / Night|
|23/01/2022 - 06/02/2022||7 Night(s) min.||3 221 EUR / Night|
|07/02/2022 - 04/04/2022||7 Night(s) min.||2 684 EUR / Night|
|05/04/2022 - 18/04/2022||7 Night(s) min.||2 864 EUR / Night|
|19/04/2022 - 30/04/2022||7 Night(s) min.||2 684 EUR / Night|
|01/05/2022 - 14/11/2022||7 Night(s) min.||1 790 EUR / Night|
|15/11/2022 - 16/12/2022||7 Night(s) min.||2 684 EUR / Night|
|17/12/2022 - 08/01/2023||7 Night(s) min.||5 509 EUR / Night|
|09/01/2023 - 05/02/2023||7 Night(s) min.||2 791 EUR / Night|
|06/02/2023 - 21/02/2023||7 Night(s) min.||3 350 EUR / Night|
|22/02/2023 - 04/04/2023||7 Night(s) min.||2 791 EUR / Night|
|05/04/2023 - 18/04/2023||7 Night(s) min.||2 977 EUR / Night|
|19/04/2023 - 30/04/2023||7 Night(s) min.||2 791 EUR / Night|
|01/05/2023 - 14/11/2023||7 Night(s) min.||1 861 EUR / Night|
|15/11/2023 - 16/12/2023||7 Night(s) min.||2 791 EUR / Night|
|17/12/2023 - 08/01/2024||7 Night(s) min.||5 619 EUR / Night|