Cosy 6 bedroom chalet, modern & traditional style, great view
Chalet Rivière is situated at the edge of the charming hamlet of Raffort, allowing you (in usual snow conditions) to ski home and take your skis off on the terrace! It’s a charming chalet, clad in ‘old wood’ and offers a haven of peace and tranquillity. The chalet is large, 310m², and beautifully decorated in a traditional mountain style. Rivière is a well-equipped chalet, with 6 comfortable bedrooms and a central fireplace that encourages you to relax and enjoy your time here.
- Garage: one covered parking place is reserved for guests in Rivière with easy interior access to the chalet from the garage. The garage itself is large and shared between chalets Rivière, Ecume des Neiges and Abreuvoir. There’s also a laundry area here, with a washing machine and dryer – again, shared between the guests of the three chalets.
- Entry Hall: the main door and garage entry lead you into a spacious hall, including ski store, boot dryer, clothes dryer and shelves, etc. – all your outdoor clothes can be safely stored and dried here!
- Small entry area: entry area and wc.
- Living room – 80m²: central fireplace of stone and old wood with 2 large corner couches in leather (5 and 4 places), 3 club armchairs, 2 large footstools. The area is divided into 2 smaller areas around the central fireplace. The kitchen and dining area can be further divided by using a large door. There is a large flat screen TV with DVD player and Canal Plus Satellite channels.
- Dining area and kitchen: 40m². Perfect for dining and chatting, the kitchen is built around the outside of the dining area. Central to this area is a large table, around which you can easily fit up to 14.
- Spa and shower area: 10m². The spa seats up to 4 people, with a view up the mountain through the large, folding windows.
- Terrace: a large terrace with teak dining set and a gas BBQ with hot plate.
- Small ‘mazot’ in old wood: this contains a sauna for up to 6 people and a Nordic ‘kota’ (BBQ) with a table and benches.
The living area and spa open directly onto the Southwest facing terrace with views of the mountains. This is also where you’ll arrive if you ski home – you cross a lovely wooden bridge over the ‘ruisseau’ which gave the chalet its name.
Comfortable ensuite double bedrooms; all with good quality beds (180cm wide), which can be separated into 2 single beds (90cm wide) if preferred. The rooms are built with decoration from old chalets, authentic Savoyarde pieces, which add a wonderful charm.
- Annapurna: large (23m²) double South‐facing bedroom with bathroom and flat screen TV, ample storage, a small desk area and a large balcony with views towards La Saulire (2 deck chairs and small table on the balcony).
- Ararat: double North facing bedroom (15m²) with an ensuite shower room (Italian shower) and ample storage.
- Andes: double East facing bedroom (16m²) with an ensuite shower room (Italian shower) and storage. Balcony faces East and is shared with Aconcagua.
- Aconcagua: double East facing bedroom (16m²) with an ensuite shower room (Italian shower) and storage. Balcony faces East and is shared with Andes.
At the bottom of the stairs to the second floor is a WC and shower room.
Nestled in the roof, this floor has sloping ceilings and a maximum height of 1.85m.
- Elbrouz: double West‐facing room 15m² with 2 small windows and a velux with a view of La Saulire from the bed. Storage areas are below the bed and shelves along the walls.
- Everest: quad room facing East. At 27m² it is spacious with 4 single beds (with curtains), but can also be made up as a double and 2 singles if preferred.
- Between the 2 bedrooms Elbrouz and Everest, there is a sitting area with flat screen TV and bean bags.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
For your comfort and convenience
Kitchen & Appliances
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Children welcome
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|29/06/2020 - 04/12/2020||7 Night(s) min.||Contact us|
|05/12/2020 - 18/12/2020||7 Night(s) min.||1 086 € / Night|
|19/12/2020 - 01/01/2021||7 Night(s) min.||Contact us|
|02/01/2021 - 08/01/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 657 € / Night|
|09/01/2021 - 22/01/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 286 € / Night|
|23/01/2021 - 05/02/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 657 € / Night|
|06/02/2021 - 12/02/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 714 € / Night|
|13/02/2021 - 26/02/2021||7 Night(s) min.||2 200 € / Night|
|27/02/2021 - 05/03/2021||7 Night(s) min.||2 043 € / Night|
|06/03/2021 - 19/03/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 657 € / Night|
|20/03/2021 - 02/04/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 286 € / Night|
|03/04/2021 - 09/04/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 657 € / Night|
|10/04/2021 - 23/04/2021||7 Night(s) min.||1 286 € / Night|