Of particular interest is the spacious dining/living area along with a well appointed fully fitted kitchen ensuring catering for large groups. The wide stone walls ensure that the farmhouse remains pleasantly cool even during the hottest of the summer months while retaining the heat in the cooler seasons. The property enjoys a delightful view over the Lima Valley and it's surrounded by mature trees and woodland with numerous paths perfect for walking in the green countryside.
Two storey main house
Lower floor: Double bedroom and adjacent shower room.Dining room with doors opening onto a covered terrace ideal for alfresco meals. Comfortable and tastefully decorated living room with TV, DVD player and music centre. Doors opening onto the covered terrace with views over the surrounding hills. Spacious fully fitted kitchen. Games room with table tennis. Laundry room.
Upper floor: Master double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and shower room. Double bedroom and Twin bedroom sharing a full bathroom. Double bedroom and Twin bedroom sharing another full bathroom.
Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Fitted kitchenette with microwave, oven, hob, kettle, etc.
Sunbathing terrace and lawns. Barbecue terrace perfect for al fresco dining. The private swimming pool is of irregular shape and 12 X 7 metres at the widest points. Car parking. The large and mature gardens together with the private woods, with many different, quaint areas, invite guests to simply relax in the shade or exercise every morning.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Outdoor private swimming pool
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Fireplace in living room
Dining room with dining table
Dining table in the kitchen
Covered terrace - Verandah
Pool lounge chairs
Lounge area on the terrace
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Outdoor dining table
What is Included
Included in rates
Tourism development tax
Sheets and towels changed once a week
Housecleaning upon departure
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Extra change of bed linen
Extra change of bath towels
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam - Children welcome - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - No safety fence around the pool - Pool has no swimming guard - Smoking is not allowed inside the house - Language spoken by staff : English - Portuguese - Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 450.00 EUR - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 % - 2nd payment 50 Days to arrival day : 60 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 50 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Villa ValleyRecommended by 100% of our customers (5 reviews)
Very good, quick responses from Villanovo to my questions.
Fridge too small for the number of guests.
Water in showers needs to be hotter.
Nobody came at 10.00 am on day of departure as requested.
John M.20/07/2019 - 27/07/2019
The whole setting of the villa was magnificent, great sized bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms for the number of bedrooms. The pool setting was idyllic and use of the cottage by the pool meant we could get cold drinks/food with ease using the kitchen facilities without returning to the main house.
Good villanovo site and fair prices, easy to book and keep up to date with payments etc
Could do with more glasses or plastic crockery at the pool house. Directions to get to the property were not that easy to follow and we got lost on our way to the villa - the meet and greet host cake and found us which was excellent. No air con,bed rooms were hot overnight. Outside eating area could do with additional lighting for evenings. Better WiFi as we struggled with speed and connectivity even outside as suggested. More kitchen utensils (eg a set of new sharp knives) and large wok/frying pan would also be useful.
Lewis E.25/05/2019 - 01/06/2019
This is a stunning property in a great location - isolated and not easy to find but nevertheless great. The grounds are lovely and the rooms all spacious.
As communicated to you separately:
1. There was no indication on any of the publicity that we would need to pay 250 Euros extra for heating.
2. On arrival the property was very cold and despite numerous attempts over the weekend and during the week, the heating never worked.
3. We were told we could bring a small dog - when we arrived, the manager objected.
4. The house is full of art work and artefacts - this was difficult with small children but we moved them and then put them back in position afterwards.
5. The TV did not work and again, this was only repaired part way through the visit.
These issues really spoilt what should have been a fantastic venue and holiday. The number of calls to and visits from the manager, cleaner, technicians etc really dominated the holiday and the fact that with small children and older family members, the property was so cold during the first few days was extremely disappointing. The website information about heating and costs were all updated after we complained but that doesn't change the fact that it was not accurate for us.
Mark L.13/04/2019 - 20/04/2019
Maison particulièrement spacieuse et très bien équipée. Grande tranquillité encadre extrêmement agréable.
La localisation est correcte car les accès aux axes principaux sont assez proches mais l'accès n'est pas évident au premier abord. Il faut s'y habituer.
Nathalie B.28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018
Beautiful villa, vast and elaborate gardens, wonderful property, views, and local area. Would definitely visit again, and could accommodate a larger group.
Only issue was that the villa we originally booked had a pool problem, and Villanovo put us into another villa which, from the website listings, did not appear to be as nice of a house, although the price was slightly higher (which Villanovo covered). No way to know if this was the case, but the villa we stayed in was exceptionally nice, so really was not an issue. The listing of the second villa probably didn't do justice to how nice the property was. Villanovo staff did do it's best to accomodate us in the circumstances.
wifi not great, satellite TV a bit limited, and not working when we arrived.
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO is a team of villa specialists and a fully bonded travel agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday. Villanovo owns and operates Villanovo.com, IbizaHouseRenting.com, Maurice-Villas.com, Villa-IledeRe.com, Villas-Algarve.com, VillasMarrakech.com websites.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Ponte de Lima : Swimming pool, Children welcome, Jacuzzi, Fitness room, etc