The wine tourism is more and more famous in Portugal. Getting to know the vineyards from which the tasty Portuguese wines are produced and tasting them is an interesting activity. But it's not just about this: Extend the cultural experience and discover the innovative tourist complexes that you can find in these areas: cellars, hectares of nature, restaurants, wine shops, vinotherapy spas ... The cellar tour is an attractive way of getting to know the country's culture. Indulge !
Nestled in the middle of the Alentejo, this traditional farm will transport wine lovers to an authentic cultural experience!
This family farm estate will present you its various varieties of wines. Among them, you will find, Aragones, Rincadeira, Alicante Bouschet, Syrah, Touriga Nacional, for the reds. White lovers? You will be able to enjoy Arinto, Roupeiro, Antao Vaz or Chardonnay. You can also extend the experience by visiting the vineyard and the winery. Finally, enhance your wine tasting by enjoying local products from its gourmet restaurant.
- Tasting of 3 wines: 10,00€/person
- Tasting of 4 wines: 15,00€/person
- Tasting of 5 wines: from 25,00€ / person to 35,00€/person (according to the wines)
- Accompaniment supplement (cheese and Portuguese sausages): 5,00€/person
Note: This tour is featured in Portuguese and English. We recommend you to book it in advance.
Casa de Santa Vitoria invites you to discover, among its 127 hectares of vines, the modern winemaking facilities, without setting aside traditional techniques. Casa de Santa Vitoria won’t have any secret for you! You will be able to access the tasting of the wines as well as their production, where the vineyard will deliver you its processes to obtain grapes of high quality.
- Tasting of Versátil (White, Red, Rosé): 4,00€/person
- Tasting of Santa Vitória Reserve (Santa Vitoria White, Red, Rosé): 6,00 €/person
- Premium tasting of Santa Vitória (Santa Vitoria Blanc, Red of the Santa Vitoria Reserve, Rosé of the Santa Vitoria Special Reserve, Touriga Nacional): 11,00 €/person
Owned by German, the winery Herdade Dos Grous is a star of the Alentejo. You will be advised by its expert in wine the famous Luis Duarte. Come and visit this beautiful property including its winemaking system and discover its 70 hectares of vines, its traditional reservoir, its forests of cork and oak, or its olive groves.
Regarding their flagship wine, discover a perfect mix of Arinto, Roupeiro and Antao Vaz. On the red side, you could enjoy the centerpiece of the estate, its Herdade dos Grous 23 Barricas, wonderfully manufactured with Touriga Nacional and Syrah.