Villa La Rafale, on the Northeast coast of Mauritius, is located on a domain of contemporary houses a few metres away from the beach, with a private terrace overlooking a beautiful private garden made up of exotic plants and verdant lawns. The grounds total 247m² including a carport of 20m² and a covered terrace of 27m².
The architecture and landscaping have been designed for a perfect combination of interior and exterior.
The villa is elegant, surrounded by exotic gardens and a few steps from a white sandy beach with a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and its dazzling waters.
It has two floors.
The ground floor is overlooking the gardens and the private swimming pool (5m x 2.50m, depth 1.50m).
The floor consists of spacious and comfortable bedrooms, a high-end bathroom and a cozy TV room.
3 bedrooms / 2 bedrooms with double bed / 1 bedroom with twin bed / 2 bathrooms.
The villa can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children.
The villa has quality furnishings, air conditioning, Plasma TV screens with satellite channels, a dining room furnished with high-quality finishes and a fully equipped teak wood kitchen with a worktop covered with granite.
Dishwasher, fridge / freezer, iron and ironing board, oven, washing machine, microwave and coffee maker.
The villa offers the following services and facilities:
- Welcome basket
- Security 24/7
- Private swimming pool
- Specially designed garden furniture
- Private parking space
- 2 Plasma TV screens
- Satellite channels in French and English
- Internet connection
- Safe in the main room
- High quality sanitary equipment
- Bathtub in the main bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Daily maid service
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Teak kitchen with granite-covered worktop
- High quality tableware
- Microwave oven
- Coffee machine, tea
- Green solar water heater
- Kayaks to share
- Marble and granite flooring
- Airport transfer - villa
- Rental of cars, kayaks, bicycles
- Visits and excursions
- Boat trips and catamaran cruises
- Dolphin watching
The lady of house, Pamela, works from 9:00 to 12:30 except Sundays and some days until 12:00. She speaks Creole, French and English.
At the discretion of the client, 1 day of rest per week should be awarded.
For the preparation of evening or midday meals you have to pay the additional 10 euros for 4-6 people. For 2-4 people the rate is 7.5 €
The price will be settled on presentation of the ticket receipts. Pamela can shop with customers, or call a taxi that will be settled by the customer, on request.
The lagoon of Roches Noires with its various islets houses a large underwater activity. Not far from the beautiful East Coast golf courses, the village of Roches Noires is only 15 kilometres from Grand Baie, the "North Riviera", widely known for its luxury boutiques, restaurants, clubs and its marina.
The famous Garden of Pamplemousses is less than half an hour's drive from your residence and you can even reach the capital, Port Louis, in less than an hour. Enjoy the gentle climatic conditions of the North of the island, where the cool breezes of the summer, the picturesque environment and the sweetness of the locals recall the idyllic description of Mark Twain about Mauritius: "God created Mauritius and used it as a model for paradise!".
- Local stores: Roches Noires: 5 mins
- Supermarket: Rivière du Rempart: 8 mins
- AZURI for various activities: 5 mins
- Restaurant: "The summer house": 3 mins
- Golf courses of Belle Mare and Saint Géran: 20 mins
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Outdoor private swimming pool
Satellite or cable program
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Private car park
Beach / Pool towels
Outdoor dining areas
Pool lounge chairs
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
Fully staffed villa
What is Included
Included in rates
Maid service 6 times a week
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Meals : starting from 10.00 EUR Per Meal
Extra person : starting from 17.00 EUR Per Night
- Any external invitation to the contractual guests must be validated in advance by the owner or manager - Children welcome - Fireworks are prohibited in the villa, its garden and the beach close by. - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - Pets not allowed - Safety fence around the pool, or fenced on demand - Smoking is not allowed inside the house - This property is self catering. In-house cooking can be arranged on request. - Language spoken by staff : English - French - Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 11:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 300.00 EUR - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 % - 2nd payment 45 Days to arrival day : 60 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (60 Minutes by car) Beach (1 Minutes Walk) Golf (20 Minutes by car) Grand Baie (30 Minutes by car) Supermarket (8 Minutes by car) Rivière du Rempart (8 Minutes by car)
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO is a team of villa specialists and a fully bonded travel agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday. Villanovo owns the Villanovo, 1001 Villas and Ibiza House Renting trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Roches Noires : Direct access to the beach, Children welcome, House staff, Swimming pool, etc