Located in the South East of Mauritius, in Pointe d’Esny, Villa Carene 1 and 2 are semi-detached fully equipped and furnished 4* villas. Decorated in a contemporary style, the 2 bedroom beachfront villas offer the lagoon as a backdrop and 2 furnished terraces with garden to enjoy the Mauritian lifestyle and wake up to the sound of the waves.
Facing the majestic turquoise lagoon of Pointe d’Esny, the Carene villas offer direct access to the sea and are ideal for family swimming (including young children).
• 2 beachfront villas • 2 bedrooms, including 1 sea view • 2 furnished terraces and barbecue • Private car park • Free WiFi • Air conditioning in bedrooms • Flat screen TV and satellite channels
It can accommodate a maximum of 4 people (adults or children) plus one baby under 2 years.
These duplex semi-detached villas have a private entrance and offer a living-dining room with an open plan kitchen, two terraces and two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
The bedrooms are both located on the first floor of the villa:
Master bedroom with sea view: composed of a king size bed and a wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
Second bedroom: composed of a twin bed and a wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
Fully equipped kitchen
Terrace with garden chairs
1 WC with washbasin
1 double bedroom - sea view - air conditioned
1 bathroom with a sink, a shower, WC
1 twin room (2 beds 90 x 200cm) - garden view - air conditioned
1 bathroom with a sink, a shower, WC
• Basic daily cleaning (except Sunday and public holidays)
• Local calls
• Security alarm
• Cot and high chair on request
• Express check-in and check-out
• Practical guide available
• Excursions and activities
• Massage at home
• Services of a cook or chef
• Ironing service
• Taxis, transfers, car rental, scooters, bicycles
• Baby sitting
• Rental of snorkelling equipment, snorkelling
• Paddle and kayak rental
• Concierge services
• 15 metres from the beach (beachfront villa) • 15 minutes walk from Blue Bay Marine Park • 4.2km from Mahébourg • 33km from SSR International Airport • 4km from the supermarket • 300 metres to the bus stop
About Pointe d'Esny:
This lagoon is known for its natural beauty, its fauna and preserved flora (amazing fish, shellfish and corals). Pointe d'Esny, a quiet and safe place, is ideal for those who enjoy the pleasures of the sea: beach, sunbathing, relaxing, swimming, diving and fishing. Kiters can start in front of the villa.
The main activities are concentrated around Blue Bay: several boat trips are proposed to discover the beautiful Blue Bay Marine Park, nearby islands and even Île aux Cerfs.
You will have a choice of restaurants and a supermarket on the road between Pointe d'Esny to Mahebourg and (4km), the next village.
For travelling to Mahebourg, you can take the bus or taxis.
- Early arrival and late check in: an additional 50% of the daily rate will be charged. Subject to availability.
- Note that we can not add an extra bed in the following units. Children ages 3 and up must use existing beds and count for one person.
- Cot: free for children under 2 years. Subject to availability.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Satellite or cable program
Kitchen & Appliances
For your comfort and convenience
Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
Beach / Pool towels
Dining & living room is the same area
Private car park
Dining room with dining table
Direct sea access
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Direct access to the beach
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
Fully staffed villa
What is Included
Included in rates
Phone for local outgoing calls
Electricity, water, gas
Daily housekeeping (except Sundays and holidays)
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
In-house massage service
Cot + High Chair
Concierge service & Assistance
Child care, Baby sitting
Airport transfer both ways
- Children welcome - Fireworks are prohibited in the villa, its garden and the beach close by. - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - Pets not allowed - Language spoken by staff : English - French - Check in : 14:00 h - Check out : 11:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 400.00 EUR - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 % - 2nd payment 60 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (33 KM) Beach (0.015 KM) Closest bus station (0.3 KM) Supermarket (4 KM) Mahebourg (4.2 KM) Blue Bay Beach (15 Minutes Walk)
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO, an agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday, owns the Villanovo and 1001 Villas trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Pointe d'Esny : Swimming pool, etc