Exceptional courtyard house in the heart of the Kasbah in Marrakech, 12 bedrooms and suites, a private spa, heated pool, staff
Riad A is a riad with 4 bedrooms and 8 exceptionally spacious suites. It is composed of a large central courtyard with a comfortable outdoor lounge, a lounge bar decorated with a fresco of "pixels" representing the famous Jamaâ El Fna square, a library also serving as a dining room, a 200m² spa, a roof terrace and a heated swimming pool all year round.
The riad and its twelve bedrooms have been elegantly furnished in a traditional Moroccan style. The designer Charles Kaisin wanted to highlight the link between craftsmanship, centuries-old traditions and contemporary design through the founding element that is common to them: geometry.
The decoration is a clever mixture of antiques, unique pieces to which the best local craftsmen have come to life through the most noble materials.
All bedrooms and suites offer modern comfort and are equipped with individual air conditioning (hot and cold), underfloor heating, a king size bed, marble bathroom with rain shower and / or a large bathtub.
7 rooms & suites have direct access to a private area on the terrace, 3 of them have a courtyard and all but one have a fireplace.
- 12 spacious rooms and suites (between 32 and 70m²)
- Large common areas: It consists of a large enclosed living room of more than 45m², a library lounge of more than 50m², a large open living room of more than 55m², which revolves around a large open central patio of 110sqm and two small private courtyards.
- Catering area with 16 place settings.
- Pool of 18m², heated all the year.
- Terrace / Solarium of more than 1000m², with views over the Atlas Mountains.
- Spa of 200m² in the basement including: 2 massage rooms of 10m² each, 2 Hammams of more than 10m² each, 1 treatment room, 1 hot jacuzzi, 2 small cold ponds and changing rooms for women and for men.
- Accessible by car (less than one minute walk from the road).
The riad is located within the Medina, in the historical district of the 'Imperial Kasbah', close to the main monuments and attractions:
• 5 minutes walk to the Saadian Tombs
• 7 minutes walk to Bab Agnaou, the most impressive and majestic gate of the Medina, once the ceremonial entrance of the Sultans into the Kasbah
• 15 minutes walk to the Palais de la Bahia
• 15 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, crisscrossing the characteristic streets of the Kasbah
• 15 minutes drive from Marrakech Menara Airport
Entertainment, well-being & sports
For your comfort and convenience
Equipment, facilities, events
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- No safety fence around the pool
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|06/01/2019 - 31/12/2019||2 Night(s) min.||4 082 $ / Night|
|06/01/2019 - 31/12/2019||2 Night(s) min.||2 381 $ / Night|