Luxury family holiday home, 5 bedrooms, situated in Zimbali Coastal Resort, easy walking distance to the pools, exceptional ocean and forest views
Villa Saam, meaning being together in Afrikaans, is a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house.
Amidst the peaceful Zimbali indigenous forest lies an opulent two storey property that invokes the natural beauty of its surroundings. A perfect luxury family holiday home on the prestigious Milkwood Beach Road, within easy walking distance of the pools. This property available for rent in Zimbali Coastal Resort has been designed to showcase exceptional ocean and forest views.
This home comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests, 4 bedrooms are located in the main house, two of which are ensuite, and the other 2 are using a communal bathroom.
The fifth room is an exterior additional extended ensuite room, with shower and toilet basin.
The villa features a large open plan kitchen and dining area and large lounge with forest views.
You will also enjoy its plunge pool (with net) and a braai area (BBQ).
A golf cart is available for hire.
Explanation of house:
The house has a lounge and open plan kitchen. Kitchen looks onto a small plunge pool.
- Main bedroom: queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with separate shower and bath. This room has sliding doors onto a small balcony and has seaviews.
- Second bedroom: 2 double beds pushed together and has king size bedding so makes a king size bed. Also has ensuite with bath and shower in the bath. Sliding doors onto a small patio and has sea and forest views.
- Third bedroom: smaller, double size bed. This room has views of the forest. This bedroom shares a communal bathroom.
- Fourth bedroom: 2 single beds and they are pushed together with single bedding on beds. This bedroom looks onto the forest and a small plunge pool.
- Fifth bedroom: at the opposite is an additional extended ensuite room facing the forest, this room has a shower basin and toilet. The room has a separate entrance to the rest of the house.
Zimbali Coastal Resort:
You will be staying on the grounds of the exclusive and prestigious Zimbali Coastal Resort, which is simply the epitome of style and elegance. Set amidst 700-hectares of breathtaking landscape and home to an abundance of indigenous wildlife, Zimbali is situated on a pristine stretch of KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast. Blissfully serene and tranquil, Zimbali offers residents and guests the opportunity to take long walks along deserted beaches or on dappled forest footpaths, whilst catching glimpses of monkeys playing and bushbuck grazing. If you feel more active there is the opportunity to horse ride along the beach, swim in a pristine pool, mountain bike around endless sugar cane fields, play tennis on one of the floodlit courts or run along diverse nature trails. If you would prefer pure relaxation and rejuvenation then you can indulge in a sensuous spa treatment or two.
Playing Golf in and around Zimbali
Amidst the beautiful and diverse natural surroundings of Zimbali, a unique, world-class golf course can be found. Designed by Tom Weiskop (former British & South African Open Golf Champion), the course was created with conservation taking precedence. The result is an enthralling journey through a range of changing landscapes, and there is always a spectacular ocean, forest or wetland view to enjoy. This ecologically sound course will captivate and challenge any level of handicap. As a whole, the coastal area of KwaZulu-Natal is home to some of the best golf courses in South Africa. A mere 50 kilometres from Zimbali is the number one golf course in South Africa, the Durban Country Club. As well as these two magnificent golf courses there are also many other world class golfing venues situated on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast, such as Prince's Grant, Umhlali Country Club, Royal Durban Golf Club, and Mount Edgecombe. The Zimbali area is perfect for the discerning golfer who would like to experience some of the finest golf courses in Africa, and would like to do so in style.
Phinda Game Reserve
To experience Africa is to experience Africa’s wildlife, and the andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve is the ideal location. Phinda is located in Northern Kwazulu-Natal and can be reached by air, or a three to three and a half hour drive from Durban. The Reserve encompasses an impressive 23,000 hectares (56,800 acres) of prime wilderness land, and is home to one of the continent’s finest game viewing experiences. andBeyond Phinda features Africa’s Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino), endangered black rhino, and 415 bird species. Praised as “Seven Worlds of Wonder”, Phinda has seven distinct habitats, all of which can be enjoyed whilst staying in one of six luxurious lodges all uniquely designed to complement the surrounding habitat. You can choose to view the game from the comfort of a safari vehicle, close up on foot or even from a boat or canoe; whichever experience you choose it will be truly memorable.
- Guests and residents must adhere to ZEMA Estate Rules and to designated speed limits of either 25 km/h or 40km/h as indicated within the estate at all times. NOTE: SPEED TRAPS AND FINES ARE A REGULAR OCCURANCE ON THE ESTATE. ALL FINES TO BE PAID AT ZEMA OFFICES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
- Only two access discs are permitted per property. No tailgating is permitted and can result in a hefty fine. Only two cars are permitted per property, unless prior authorisation has been requested. The access discs may only be used for one car or one golf cart, at a time.
- MONKEYS AND BUSHPIGS MAY BE A NUISANCE. Please do NOT feed them or any other animals. As a precaution, we suggest that you close all windows and doors when leaving the unit for whatever reason, even just for a short outing. Water is a good deterrent when thrown at any intrusive animals.
- AA Quality Assured Accommodation
Entertainment, well-being & sports
For your comfort and convenience
Kitchen & Appliances
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Children welcome
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email