Bounded by coconut trees, endless rice fields and deserted Indian Ocean beach, Villa Ylang Ylang is the star of the show, an outstanding six-bedroom destination villa. Hidden within a culturally-drenched village along Bali’s south-east coast, this contemporary-Asian residence oozes luxury and glamour, with interiors revealing exquisite tastes and sophisticated facilities for discerning guests, including a15-metre pool, gym and home-theatre. The secluded beachfront setting overlooking the Badung Strait, together with the villa’s suitability for yoga, spa and indulgent relaxation, further contribute to a retreat of absolute calm and well-being, adhering to Villa Ylang Ylang’s lifestyle concept of ‘passionate serenity’.
Approached through Saba village, with its idyllic scenery of verdant rice fields and coconut groves, this beachfront property which rest on landscaped gardens and faces the Indian Ocean’s crashing surf is a spectacular sight. Contemporary Asian in design and lavishly appointed, the architectural grandeur of this six-bedroom villa emphasises majestic dimensions to create an atmosphere of serenity and refinement.
At The Villa Ylang Ylang, the pursuit of relaxation is amply catered for with a gym and infrared sauna, a topnotch theatre room and a series of intimate, luxurious outdoor spaces, while epicurean pursuits are more than satisfied by the kitchen, which produces fine dining par excellence.
Built in 2002 and lovingly designed and furnished by its owner, Villa Ylang Ylang hints of Versace and European sophistication: an elegant black and gold theme permeates throughout, while furnishings are fashioned from the finest imported fabrics. Food is served on gold plates, pool towels are by Chanel and several precious glass sculptures by a celebrated Japanese artist ornament the villa. Guests have included international celebrities and royalty, discreetly served by the experienced yet charming villa staff.
Villa Ylang Ylang, however, is much, much more than a luxury beachside residence. The villa is named after the fragrant Ylang Ylang fruit, renowned for bringing harmony, peace, warmth and passion, and its mantra is ‘passionate serenity’, which is exactly what you will find here. Radiating a positive and rejuvenating energy, Villa Ylang Ylang’s wildly beautiful beachside setting is therapeutic in itself, but add the yoga and spa treatments, health-conscious food and calming chill-out zones and you have a magical retreat.
Secluded and peaceful, you may not want to leave this destination villa, but should you venture out you are within easy driving distance of many of Bali's tourist attractions and natural splendours.
Quick Facts :
- Location: Saba Village, Saba Bay, Ketewel, Gianyar, southast Bali.
- Neighbourhood: Sanur (15km) for restaurants, water sports and safe swimming; Ubud (16km) for culture, arts and yoga; Bali Safari and Marine Park (5km) for family entertainment; Sukawati (6km) for arts and crafts.
- Capacity: 12 guests (2 master suites with king beds; 2 queen-bedded suites; 2 twin-bedded suites), plus baby cot.
- Living Areas: Two-storey main pavilion with living–dining area, fully-equipped kitchen, theatre room and upper gallery with spa and massage deck plus meditation deck, 2 balés (gazebos).
- Pool: 15m saltwater pool.
- Staff: Full-time manager; senior housekeeper–butler; maintenance man–butler; chef; kitchen assistant; junior housekeeper; gardener; 2 security guards.
- Dining: Accomplished chef, experienced in fine-dining and entertaining, with wide repertoire of international and Asian dishes from healthy to decadent.
- Communication: WiFi internet complimentary throughout; computer and printer; bedroom telephones for local calls; IDD calls on request (extra cost).
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs and DVD players in master suites and theatre room; extensive DVD library; CD players in bedrooms and theatre room; iPod dock in bedrooms; board games; book library; yoga mats; massage beds; spa and yoga services on request; barbecue facilities.
- For children: Baby cot; inflatable pool toys; high-chair; babysitters on request.
- Additional facilities: Secure parking for 6 cars; hairdryers and mini-safes in bedrooms; wine cooler; 3 coffee machines; customized bathroom toiletries.
- Events: Arranged at the discretion of management. Property Area: 2,100 sqm (land area), 1,100sqm (Villa).
- Rooms :
• 6 Air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
o 2 Master bedrooms (king) with private terrace
and plunge pool
o 2 Queen bedrooms (queen)
o 2 Junior bedrooms (twin)
• Living, dining & kitchen
• Studio/home theatre
• Max occupancy: 14 adults
• Total area of property: 1100sqm
- 10 Staff :
• 1 Gardener & pool attendant
• 1 Supervisor
• 4 Villa attendants
• 1 Chef
• 3 Security guards (24-hour)
- Location :
This villa is ideally situated in a rural setting on Saba Beach in the province of Gianyar, northeast of Ketewel, and 20 minutes’ drive from the historical village of Sanur. The Sanur-Klungkung bypass, from Seminyak to Candidasa, positions the villa within easy driving distance of most of Bali’s tourist attractions, spas, shops, restaurants and nightspots.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Cards and board games
Outdoor swimming pool
Music on CDs
iPod speaker system
Satellite or cable program
Home Theatre speaker
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Private car park
Covered terrace - Verandah
Direct access to the beach
Outdoor dining areas
Pool lounge chairs
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
Suitable for wedding and events
Child care and baby sitting on request
Fully staffed villa
What is Included
Included in rates
Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
Selection of bath products
Preparation of 3 meals daily
Daily house cleaning
Concierge service & Assistance
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Gasoline - Fuel usage (car)
Cost of food +20%
Car with chauffeur (8 hrs / day) : starting from 41.00 USD Per Day
- Children welcome - No safety fence around the pool - Pool has no swimming guard - Language spoken by staff : English - Check in : 15:00 h - Check out : 12:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 1 500.00 USD - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 30 % - 2nd payment 85 Days to arrival day : 70 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Bank Check - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 75 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (29 KM) Ubud (16 KM) Seminyak (25 Minutes by car) Nirwana Bali Golf Course (20 KM) Denpasar's airport (29 KM) Sanur (15 KM)
Villa Ylang YlangRecommended by 100% of our customers (1 reviews)
Everything is just amazing at the villa. The staff are so attentive and the chef a delight. There where 12 of us and 2 kids and they couldn't do enough. It was my 40th birthday and they helped with balanise entertainment and a magical menu for dinner. Amazing place and easy access to major attractions.
My first villa was canceled 2 week before departure due to the earth quake and the Villanovo team where brilliant sorting out the replacement. So glad they did as the ylang ylang was amazing.
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO, an agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday, owns the Villanovo and 1001 Villas trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals East - Ketewel : Swimming pool, Children welcome, On a golf course, House staff, etc