Beautiful villa in Bali situated in a private walled compound amidst tropical landscaped gardens, 3 bedrooms, private pool, fully staffed
About Villa Kedidi
Named after the sand piper that frequents the nearby shores, Villa Kedidi is only 100 metres from Canggu Beach on Bali’s south-west coast. Resting quietly in a private walled garden next to four-bedroom Villa Kakatua, this three-bedroom haven is the quintessential Balinese home.
The villa is designed in traditional Bali style, with solid coconut beams supporting high serapwood ceilings that capture the tropical breeze and cool the open-sided living spaces. An enticing natural green-stone swimming pool sits strategically in the middle of the compound, promoting easy access from the surrounding bedrooms that feature beautifully carved wooden beds and semi-open garden bathrooms.
The special Balinese ambiance is further enhanced by exquisite artefacts and antiquities that are found throughout the home and in the lush tropical gardens. Intricate carved limestone murals depict stories of times gone by, giving insights into the island’s diverse and fascinating culture.
The villa is well suited for families with teenage kids where they will enjoy the vibrant surroundings and facilities. The warm and friendly staff are excellent with guests of all ages allowing parents to relax and unwind knowing that everyone is in a safe and secure environment.
Villa Kedidi is the ideal choice for those wanting to experience a taste of luxury at an affordable price. Perfect for those wishing to explore Canggu’s cool cafés, innovative restaurants and chic boutiques, yet retire to their own quiet little slice of paradise at the end of each day.
Villa Kedidi is accessed by a private path bordered by plants and limestone carvings that leads to its traditional Balinese doors. Behind these doors guests are greeted by an aling-aling wall (a short partition wall which, according to traditional belief, protects the villa from bad spirits).With the bedrooms and living spaces built around the swimming pool, the villa is neat and compact; similar in composition to the traditional ‘compound’ design of most Balinese homes.
All three air-conditioned bedrooms at Villa Kedidi are similar in design, with polished cream terrazzo floors, ceiling fans, beautifully carved wooden beds draped with mosquito nets and antique batik throws. Tastefully decorated with Javanese antiques and traditional paintings and portraits, the rooms are very homely and comfortable. iPod docks add a modern touch while the lovely garden bathrooms, dotted with bluestone pebbles and with open-air showers, inject tropical style.
The master suite (with the additional luxury of a tub in its bathroom) and the twin bedroom are located in separate pavilions at opposite ends of the swimming pool, both featuring a TV and DVD player. Sliding glass doors open onto each room’s veranda where a daybed is perfectly positioned for reading or taking a quick nap.
The third bedroom is accessed via large wooden fortress doors from the living area or from glass sliding doors that open onto a patio with a beautiful blue urn water feature. This room’s bathroom is not ensuite but lies just beyond the bedroom doors, off the living area.
The open-sided living and dining area, with gorgeous views out to the pool and garden, is the communal hub of the villa. Scattered with artefacts and paintings under traditional high ceilings this room evokes an authentic Balinese ambiance. Blue and white Chinese ceramic pots add a splash of colour along with a green marble side table.
Two wicker sofas with soft batik cushions provide the ideal spot to put your feet up and enjoy a movie under the watchful eye of a carved Buddha and the glass-topped dining table (seats six) is great for group meals.
The modern kitchen comes with all the necessary stainless steel appliances and essential children’s equipment (high chairs, cutlery, etc.).
The focal point of the villa is the 10-metre green-stone, salt-water swimming pool with its poolside balé and sun loungers. Take a nap, read a book or indulge in a massage – relaxation is the key.
The lush green foliage and exotic plants create a cool tropical vibe and private oasis within the villa’s compact walls.
Villa Kedidi lies at the beach end of Canggu’s thriving Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong, a country lane that has experienced an amazing transformation over the last few years and is now home to some of Bali’s hippest haunts. You’ll find a number of excellent cafés, bars and restaurants within a few minutes’ walk of Villa Kedidi. Among them are the chill-out beach bars, Old Mans and The Lawn, popular vegetarian venues Betelnut Café, Milk & Madu and Crate, and the ever-elegant Hotel Tugu. Batu Bolong Beach, just 100 metres from the villa, is renowned for its world-class surf breaks and rugged beauty; it’s the ideal location to catch a wave, take a stroll along the sands to nearby Echo Beach or capture the sun setting over an ornately carved sea temple.
* Maximum no of guests: 6 people (adult or children) & 1 infant.
* Extra childbed is available at US$15/night
* 3 bedrooms in total, 2 double bedrooms & one with 2 single beds with split air- conditioning & overhead fans
* 3 semi-outdoor garden bathrooms, 2 with showers & 1 with shower & Terrazzo stone bath tub
* Small Study open to the living room area
* Private Swimming Pool 4.5 m x 10 m
* Land Area 800 M2
* Building Are 195 M2
* Satellite TV, VCD/DVD and Stereo CD & Cassette Player
Both villas offer:
* Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival
* Welcome Balinese flower arrangements and daily fresh flowers from the garden
* IDD Telephone, Fax and Internet facility available next door at Tugu Hotel at Tugu hotel rates Hand phone
* Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
* Full time Housekeeping staff, trained Cook & security Guards· Car parking area, Live in Staff Quarters
* Car parking area
*The villa is equipped with a baby-bath, high chair, changing-mats, infant play-mat, infant swimming trainers, baby cots with mosquito net (1 at Villa Kedidi and 2 at Villa Kakatua) & baby linen plus a small selection of toys and children’s DVDs and VCDs.
* The villa is equipped with a 2-way intercom system for guests requiring privacy from staff, or the intercom system can also be used as baby monitors for parents with young children.
* The villa is equipped with an Elsafe-safe for safe-keeping of passports and valuables.
* Selection of books in English are available.
* Selection of CDs, Cassettes, VCDs and DVDs are available
* Selection of Games
* Food & Beverage at shopping & meal preparations at cost plus 15% surcharge
* Western, Asian Vegetarian & Children's Menu
* Villa Information Booklet in Villas together with Bali most updated publications for sightseeing, touring, dining and shopping
* Hand phone rental at Rp.50,000 per day
* Spa Facilities at Tugu Hotel at Tugu Hotel Rates
* Enjoy the following discounts: 15% discount for Manori Spa In-Villa treatments, 20% discount for horse riding sessions or lessons at nearby Umalas Riding Stables.
Services included in Rental
* Airport Transfer
* Use of air-conditioned new model Toyota Kijang car and driver (excl. petrol) for up to 8 hours per day for local excursions, additional hours will be charged at Rp.15,000.- per day, tour charges apply for trips around the further Bali area.
* 24 hour security
* Daily pool and garden maintenance
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Equipment, facilities, events
For your comfort and convenience
Kitchen & Appliances
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Children welcome
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 30 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|1 night or more||10 nights or more|
|21/02/2021 - 26/03/2021||2 Night(s) min.||360 EUR / Night||306 EUR / Night|
|27/03/2021 - 31/03/2021||3 Night(s) min.||417 EUR / Night||354 EUR / Night|
|01/04/2021 - 05/04/2021||4 Night(s) min.||474 EUR / Night||426 EUR / Night|
|06/04/2021 - 11/04/2021||3 Night(s) min.||417 EUR / Night||354 EUR / Night|
|12/04/2021 - 29/04/2021||2 Night(s) min.||360 EUR / Night||306 EUR / Night|
|30/04/2021 - 03/05/2021||4 Night(s) min.||474 EUR / Night||426 EUR / Night|
|04/05/2021 - 10/06/2021||2 Night(s) min.||360 EUR / Night||306 EUR / Night|
|1 night or more||10 nights or more|
|21/02/2021 - 26/03/2021||2 Night(s) min.||331 EUR / Night||282 EUR / Night|
|27/03/2021 - 31/03/2021||3 Night(s) min.||379 EUR / Night||322 EUR / Night|
|01/04/2021 - 05/04/2021||4 Night(s) min.||436 EUR / Night||392 EUR / Night|
|06/04/2021 - 11/04/2021||3 Night(s) min.||379 EUR / Night||322 EUR / Night|
|12/04/2021 - 29/04/2021||2 Night(s) min.||331 EUR / Night||282 EUR / Night|
|30/04/2021 - 03/05/2021||4 Night(s) min.||436 EUR / Night||392 EUR / Night|
|04/05/2021 - 10/06/2021||2 Night(s) min.||331 EUR / Night||282 EUR / Night|