When it comes to Greek island homes, space is a luxury that cannot be taken for granted. It is therefore left to a house's architect to devise solutions that will maximise the available space without forgetting that a summer home is all about outdoor living. In this sense villa Nadal, a stylish island retreat just off the cosmopolitan village of Naousa and close to the beaches of Kolibithres and Monastiri, pulls off an unusual feat. The structures that comprise the house revolve around a central patio that has been smartly converted into a large outdoor living area complete with a pergola-shaded lounge and dining space, an indoor-outdoor kitchen that has been equipped to the standards of a professional chef, a swimming pool fitted with day-beds and an open-air cinema.
The house feels comfortable and spacious. Most importantly, because the architect decided to scatter the quarters across the plot instead of cramping everything up in a single building, there is a sense of privacy rarely found in family homes. The main house comprises a spacious living room, kitchen and two master bedrooms. The architect came up with inventive solutions to maximise the use of natural light, like the glass shaft that descends to the lower level bedroom or a hallway that has been converted into a lounge area and fitted with a soaring glass wall that offers unimpeded views of the seascape.
The use of materials -unpolished concrete, glass, wood- nod to industrial design without clashing with the organic aesthete of the Cycladic design. The décor is an eclectic mix of furnishings, paintings and art objects that reflect the owner's flair for theatre and arts and soften the house's sober personality. The guest rooms are strategically placed to ensure maximum privacy. The first one is located behind the indoor/ outdoor kitchen and the remaining 4 are separated from the outdoor area by a stone wall. All rooms have independent access and open to verandas or patios. The villa also includes a gym with a treadmill, a multi-bench and an exercise bike.
LAYOUT OF THE VILLA
* Main house
Fully air-conditioned with Wi-fi access and a mini-fridge in all rooms
Ground Level - 4 guests
Fully equipped kitchen
Living room with TV and indoor sound system
1st Bedroom with double bed, en-suite shower bathroom, TV, A/C
2nd Bedroom with double bed, TV, A/C and open plan shower bathroom with A/C (below level)
Lower Level - 2 guests
3rd bedroom with double bed, TV, A/C, en-suite shower bathroom (see through shower)
Guest houses - 8 guests in total
2 guest houses with en-suite shower bathrooms that share a terrace
Additional guest house with living room, double bed, kitchenette, open plan en-suite shower bathroom, TV, fireplace
Gym area on the lower level (treadmill, multi gym bench, stationary bike) with en-suite shower bathroom
Additional guest house in upper level with double bed, TV, A/C, safe, en-suite shower bathroom, access to terrace
The oustide - 2 guests
Pool size 18x6.5
Outdoor shower + WC with indoor shower
Open-plan kitchen by the pool, fully equipped with wine cooler
Lounge area & dining table for 14 in front of kitchen, Outdoor speakers
Guest House with separate entrance behind the kitchen with double bed, en-suite shower bathroom, A/C
Projector in garden for movies
Entertainment, well-being & sports
- Soundsystem indoor/outdoor
- Internet access (broadband, wifi)
- Outdoor private swimming pool
- Gym - Fitness room
Kitchen & Appliances
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dish washer
- Combo fridge - freezer
- Cooker hood
- Coffee maker
- Electric plates
For your comfort and convenience
- Lounge chair(s)
- Coffee table
- Living room
- Dining room with dining table
- Dining table in the kitchen
- Fireplace in living room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private parking space
- Lounge area on the terrace
- Outdoor dining table
- Beach in ten
- Outside shower
- Pool lounge chairs
Equipment, facilities, events
- Security system
- Safe deposit box
What is Included
Included in rates
- Pool towels
- Electricity, water, gas
- Daily house cleaning
- Concierge service & Assistance
- Bi-weekly change of linen
- Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
- Children welcome
- Due to the location of the villa, internet may not work properly or only in low speed (same for the telephone network). If there is an interruption of service we can not guarantee when the service will be running again.
- It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo
- No safety fence around the pool
- Pets not allowed
- Pool has no swimming guard
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- Language spoken by staff : English
- Check in : 16:00 h
- Check out : 10:00 h
- Amount of security deposit : 25% Of rental amount
- Security deposit must be paid in the form of :
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
- 2nd payment 65 Days
to arrival day : 60 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
- Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer.
- On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Cash.
- Hotel / Owner may require on site payment to be made in local currency. .
- The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
- Payments in local currency are subject to variation in currency exchange rates.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
- Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
- For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation occurs less than 65 Days
to arrival day : 100 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
- No show 100 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Paros (18 KM)
Port (8 KM)
- (18 KM)
Naoussa (3 KM)
Kolymbithres beach (3 KM)
Santa Maria beach (7 KM)
Price on request. Contact us
Our Guest Reviews
We do not have enough reviews for this property