Both elegant and surprising Umbrian villa ideal for 6 guests, 3 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
Villa Monteleone is a truly unique vacation destination located in one of the most charming corners of Umbria. It is a luxurious and romantic residence with its own private 4 season pool, spa and wine cellar perched on a cliff with a majestic view of a fertile Tuscan valley...a private retreat designed for travellers seeking to rest, to explore, and to enjoy the beauty of the area.
The home is located in the heart of the town of Monteleone d'Orvieto inside a medieval palazzo that was modified over four centuries and became an elegant noble residence in the 1800's. Its second floor is complete with a beautiful terrace, vaulted stables and underground caves that were used to store local wine and olive oil production.
During the process of renovation we discovered its inner beauty as we stripped away layers of wallpaper, paint and plaster to reveal an enchanting combination of wall and ceiling frescoes which span four centuries. With the love and passion that distinguish all of our projects we infused this noble treasure trove with elements of luxurious modern design that transformed it into a unique residence with 21st century comforts and old world charm. We look forward to having you stay and enjoy this special place and we will personally help you make your vacation here a memorable one. Ask about our services and what we can reserve for you!
Details & Amenities:
- Residence with 3 bedroom suites & 4 bathrooms
- Accomodates 6 in king size beds + 2 in convertible beds
- Private spa with heated pool and hot tub
- Private terrace with beautiful views & outdoor & indoor lounge areas
- Gourmet kitchen with microwave, espresso machine, gas stove, oven, toaster, blender, etc..
- Private wine cellar
- Washer/dryer & dishwasher
- WiFi internet, Mp3 players
- Hair dryers, iron/board
- Books and games
- Maid service
- Parking available
The house is located in the town of Monteleone D’Orvieto, perched on the edge of the town with magnificent views of the surrounding valley. Easy access to main highway and sites of Umbria and Tuscany.
Activities & Attractions:
- Countryside, town/city sightseeing
- Culture, history, archaeology
- Lake boat tours (Trasimeno), with canoeing, sailing
- Biking & hiking
- Golf club 40km away
A few recommended itineraries & places to visit nearby.
Orvieto (30 min): Etruscan & Roman archeological sites, 12th century gothic cathedral, medieval quarter, shopping, great restaurants.
Perugia and Assisi (40 min): historic city and town with beautiful medival churches and street life, Giotto’s famous frescoes and unique museum collections, wonderful restaurants and shopping.
Pienza and Montepulciano (30 min): beautiful medieval and renaissance churches, charming streets, great shopping and restaurants, famous for wine and cheese, museums.
Cortona and Arezzo (30-45 min): quintessential Tuscan cities with wonderful artistic patrimony, churches, museums, street shopping and delightful restaurants.
We would be happy to help you make your stay at Villa Monteleone very special and to organise any of the services listed above as well as others not listed. Owners and the on site manager can assist you with all your needs and wishes.
Fees apply in the case of wedding planning and based on the scope of the event and size of the party.
- No pets are allowed unless approved by owners
- No smoking is permitted in the house or pool area
- No camping is allowed on the property
- Renters must keep all windows and doors secure at night and when away from the property
- Please use safes provided for your valuables
- The washing machine, dishwasher and major cooking appliances may be used after having received instructions from the owner or his agent
- The heating of pool and hot tub in high and mid season is included
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Kitchen & Appliances
For your comfort and convenience
Equipment, facilities, events
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Car recommended
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|12/09/2019 - 16/10/2019||7 Night(s) min.||569 € / Night|
|17/10/2019 - 18/12/2019||7 Night(s) min.||434 € / Night|
|19/12/2019 - 08/01/2020||7 Night(s) min.||569 € / Night|