Featuring a unique decor, the Machado estate is a large luxury holiday villa located in Pinhal dos Frades, within a pine forest near Sesimbra, Herdade da Aroeira golf and Fonte da Telha-Meco 20km long sandy beach.
The holiday estate is composed of three units, organised around an exotic decked heated swimming pool, and surrounded by immaculate gardens. The estate spreads over 5000m2, and affords total privacy to its guests. The view of the beautiful green surroundings can be enjoyed from most rooms via large french doors.
Each unit has been carefully designed to highest standards, and boasts luxurious details and fittings throughout, exceeding your expectations each and every time. Nothing about Machado Estate can be defined as average.
There are three large living areas, one in each wing, fitted with wide flatscreen TV sets with cable TV, DVD player, hi-fi stereo systems and air conditioning. There is also a formal dining room in the main wing of the house.
The estate boasts two fully equipped modern kitchens: one for each of the two main wings of the villa, for added comfort of guests. Each kitchen has a open-plan american style design, and is fitted to the highest standards.
There are six suites at Machado Estate, and sleeping facilities for up to 12 people. Each suite opens onto the gardens and terraces via large french doors with wooden shutters, and features unique designer details, such as a jacuzzi hot tub, a double walk-in shower room, an iPod docking station or a hi-fi stereo system. As standard, each suite boasts comfortable sitting areas, air-conditioning and a flatscreen TV set.
Outside, the large 5000m2 garden is thoroughly kept, boasting many special corners and sun traps during day, and exceptional lounging areas after dusk, each lit with extreme care and endless attention to detail. The large 12*7m swimming pool is heated and will provide hours of relaxation and fun (supplement applies for free usage of water heating system). The pool area is equipped with parasols, deckchairs, outdoor shower, and unique lounging areas with mattresses.
Hidden within the private gardens, the lake is among the most special features of this exquisite estate, and makes you feel truly privileged. Over an elegant and modern wooden structure, a Nikki Beach-style bar and lounge is the perfect setting for a night cap: a celebration of life and success.
The house is luxuriously decorated and fitted for the posh and selective guest, yet blending in perfectly with the relaxed atmosphere of the countryside which surrounds it. Satellite TV with international channels, internet access, air-conditioning and stereo system enhance your enjoyment, on most rooms.
For joy and entertainment of guests, the Machado Estate also boasts two additional bar areas, a pool table and a ping pong table. There are magnificent beaches and sights nearby, but you will find it very hard to ever leave the villa.
The Machado Estate is definitely a unique option for the discerning traveler who seeks nothing but the very best life has to offer.
Price includes cleaning service three times a week.
- Amenities for Machado Estate – Surface area 500 m2 – private garden with heated pool 5030m2:
6 Bedrooms – sleeping arrangements for maximum of 12 people:
1 Suite with four poster king size double bed, seating area with table, ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi hot tub and iPod docking station in the north wing
2 Suites with king size double bed and ensuite shower room in the north wing
1 Large suite with king size double bed, seating and dressing area with couch, pouffs and table, ensuite shower room, and hi-fi stereo system in the south wing
1 Suite with king size double bed, seating area with couch, pouffs and table, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower with twin heads, and hi-fi stereo system in the south wing
1 Suite in the pool house with two single beds or king size double bed (both layouts are possible) with en-suite shower room with massive 70×30 cm shower head (pool house available upon request and additional payment)
Two additional put-up beds and baby cot upon request
Each bedroom opens onto gardens and terraces via large french doors with wooden shutters, and features a flatscreen TV set with a DVD player and air-conditioning.
1 en-suite luxurious bathroom with seating area and Jacuzzi hot-tub with garden views in the north wing
2 en-suite shower rooms in the north wing
1 en-suite shower room with walk-in shower with twin heads in the south wing
1 en-suite shower room in the south wing
1 en-suite shower room with massive 70×30 cm shower head in pool house
1 guest toilet room in the north wing
- Two large living rooms with fireplace seating +8 people, opening onto gardens and terraces via large french doors with wooden shutters, with air-conditioning, wide flatscreen TV set with cable and hi-fi stereo system
- One more living room in pool house
- Satellite wide screen TV, DVD player, internet
- Formal dining room with direct access to patio and garden with air-conditioning
- Second dining area in secondary wing of the house
- 2 Fully equipped american style open plan kitchens, fitted with state of the art modern equipment
- Separate laundry area
- Dish washer, Laundry machine, 4 ring stove, Oven, grill, Microwave, Fridge freezer.
- 5000m2 of private immaculate gardens
- Private 12*7m heated swimming pool with outdoor shower (€350/week supplement applies for free usage of water heating system – max 28ºC)
- Terraces, outdoor dining tables, and outdoor bar over wooden deck
- Deckchairs and lounging areas
- Private lake with Nikki Beach style lounge and bar area
- Private secure car parking area
- Central heating and air-conditioning throughout
- Cable TV/DVD players throughout
- Hi-fi stereo systems and iPod docking station
- Wireless internet access
- Iron, Ironing board, hairdryer
- Bed linen and Towels included in price
- Cleaning service three times a week included in price
- Upon additional payment: additional cleaning, baby sitting and baby cot
- Pool heating: 350 € / week (guaranteed temperature of 28°C)