The house boasts an even higher altitude than its sister property, and with its own private pool, secluded garden terraces offering unbelieveable views and spaciously stylish living areas, this luxury villa will tempt guests looking for the ultimate in relaxation. This gorgeous property has three double ensuite bedrooms as well as a guest bathroom, and promises an unsurpassable level of service and luxurious comfort. Gaze out to the expansive views of mountain and sea and feel all worries melt away into the azure blue beyond...
The interior of the newly renovated property reveals a somewhat bohemian style with art deco furniture, local art and modern touches adorning a light and airy 100 square metre open plan living space. At one end lies the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with an attached dining room looking to the valley below and the Mediterranean Sea beyond. Central to the living space is a cosy fireplace, cocktail bar and high-tech entertainment system, including a videogame system. Along with the fireplace, underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout the villa ensure comfort for all seasons, while solar panels and a highly efficient heat pump system ensure a minimal carbon footprint.
Though all three bedrooms are supremely comfortable, each en-suite and one with a private sitting room, the master bedroom suite is pure luxury. Here you’ll find a spacious marble clad bathroom with both a large bath and separate shower room, television entertainment system and a private covered terrace and garden with sun loungers for taking in the south facing views over the Mediterranean.
Surrounding the house are mature gardens with swathes of vibrant bougainvillea and further terraces, courtyards and a gated, heated swimming pool. The courtyard that greets guests upon entering opens onto a commodious outdoor kitchen and dining terrace complete with a Gaudi-inspired fireplace, barbeque and built in bread oven.
A second, more intimate courtyard doubles as a shady outdoor living room, centred around a palm cluster nestled behind the house with a covered day bed and leading up to the open pool terrace with panoramic views of mountain and sea. From here steps lead up to yet another covered lounge terrace with yet more breathtaking views from above the property and a formal meditation garden beyond.
Quality beds and linens
Roughly 200 m2 interior, at least the same again in outdoor living space
Open plan living room and gourmet kitchen with adjoining dining room
Additional outdoor kitchen with fireplace, barbeque and bread oven
Two dining rooms, one indoor and one outdoor
Reading library and library of cookbooks
Indoor fireplace, underfloor heating, air conditioning throughout
Solar panels for hot water, highly efficient heat pump system
Music and video game systems
Cocktail bar (can be stocked according to preference for arrival)
Central television with English language satellite and film collection
Television in master bedroom
Local art exhibited and for sale
Child friendly, walled and contained property; gated pool area
Heated swimming pool, 8m x 4m (supplement €150)
Private terraces, courtyards, covered lounges and sculpted gardens
Entertainment, well-being & sports
- Satellite or cable program
- Private pool
- DVD player
- DVD library
Kitchen & Appliances
- Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
- Coffee table
- Air conditioning
- Dining room with dining table
- Fireplace in living room
- Pool lounge chairs
- Outdoor dining areas
- Lounge chairs on the terrace
What is Included
Included in rates
- Wood for the stove
- Weekly change of linen
- Selection of bath products
- Electricity, water, gas
- Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
- Tourism development tax
- Spanish cuisine
- Cancellation insurance
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam
- Children welcome
- It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo
- No safety fence around the pool
- Pool has no swimming guard
- Running water of some houses in Ibiza is slightly salty. This percentage may increase when the tourist season is at its peak
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- The house must be returned in the same condition of check in. Otherwise fees can be charged to the customer.
- Language spoken by staff : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch
- Check in : 16:00 h
- Check out : 10:00 h
- Amount of security deposit : 2 000.00 EUR
- Security deposit must be paid in the form of : In cash at the time of check-in
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
- 2nd payment 45 Days
to arrival day : 60 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
- Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer.
- On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Bank transfer - Cash.
- Hotel / Owner may require on site payment to be made in local currency. .
- The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
- Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
- For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days
to arrival day : 100 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
- No show 100 %
of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Price on request. Contact us
Our Guest Reviews
We do not have enough reviews for this property