Stunning luxury villa located in the most prestigious area surrounding Puerto Banús and Marbella, complete with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, a 20 metre pool, all modern luxuries
Luxury villa, Casa San Bernardo, Marbella
Holiday in this spectacular, multi-million euro villa located in an ultra-exclusive, private estate just 10 minutes from world-renowned Puerto Banus, Marbella and their best beaches. With 6/7 spacious bedroom suites, generous living areas, a private 20 metre pool, high-speed WiFi internet, plus breathtaking panoramic views Villa San Bernardo, tops any list of the most ideal luxury retreat. Sleeps as standard 14, but can comfortably sleep up to 21.
Lush panoramic views and just minutes from the Costa del Sol’s best beaches, restaurants and golf courses.
Surrounded by expansive landscaped tropical gardens, fragrant with jasmine, rose and bougainvillea, and accentuated with palm trees and beautiful water features, Casa San Bernardo is just minutes from some of Costa Del Sol’s best beaches, restaurants and golf courses.
Exquisitely decorated by leading interior designers
Blending soothing, calm, neutral shades to the Italian cream stone, authentic Spanish tiles and polished marble throughout, the villa has been superbly finished to a very high standard by leading interior designer, Hamilton Interiors. Guests enjoy very high quality furniture, hand-made works of art, sumptuous memory-foam topped king-sized beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets, extensive outdoor sofas and deluxe rattan loungers. Throughout the villa, large windows and numerous terraces and balconies usher the spectacular views right inside.
The newly constructed villa has every modern amenity
The villa offers high-speed wireless internet and air conditioning throughout, plus silent hand-casted fans with teak blades (for those who prefer to sleep without air conditioning), as well as central heating should you require extra warmth during your Christmas holidays in Marbella.
Ground / pool terrace floor
On the ground floor of the villa you have two double bedrooms both with, bright ensuite bathrooms, a large modern fully-equipped kitchen and a large open-plan living / dining room. The airy, open-concept living room features a 50’’ wall-mounted HD Plasma TV, Blu-Ray DVD, plus 140 satellite channels, iPod dock and home cinema surround sound system and is the perfect place to catch-up with your group on your favourite music, movie or match.
Dine al fresco
From the lounge and the newly installed professional kitchen on the ground floor, as well as one of the bedrooms, you have direct access to a large free-form swimming pool and terrace areas, all offering you stunning panoramic views. Dine al fresco and enjoy a poolside candle-light dinner or mouth-watering BBQ in the covered dining area on the villa’s terrace. An outdoor professional stainless steel gas barbecue (gas included) awaits the biggest of grill aficionados on the terrace level.
On the first floor there are a further 4 double bedrooms with luxury ensuite bathrooms finished in polished Italian marble complete with double-ended baths and large walk-in showers fitted with both wall and rain showers. From three of the bedrooms you have access to a private terrace overlooking the gardens and swimming pool, giving breathtaking panoramic mountain views. All bedrooms have 32" LCD HD TV's with 140+ international satellite channels, a safe, and a luxury duvet and pillow guarantees a perfect night’s sleep.
Outside, on the terrace
Enjoy a long cool drink whilst admiring the stunning mountain views from the villa’s private hill-top 20 metre pool, complete with tropical island as well as an underwater seating area. The rear gardens surrounding the pool would not be out of place in the finest boutique hotels. And, adjacent to the main pool is a large heated Jacuzzi where you can continue to indulge in the panoramic views and savour a gorgeous Costa del Sol sunset. Luxury sun loungers and comfortable outdoor sofas invite guests to relax and sunbathe.
Each of the seven master bedrooms is spacious and luxurious with a spectacular view
Each of our properties has been purposefully built for luxury renting. Unlike most rental properties, which have one master bedroom and several secondary bedrooms, all of our bedrooms are spacious and luxurious, with the same exquisite high-quality bathroom finishes and furniture. All bedrooms enjoy balconies or terraces, wireless internet, and lovely views, right from the comfort of your memory-foam topped bed! Our villas have been designed by us – for you, and so all your guests are happy.
Other leisure features include
Being Europe’s sunniest destination, visitors to the Costa del Sol or ‘’Sunshine Coast’’ enjoy an average of 320 days of sunshine per year, so whilst you are out by the pool there is also a table tennis table, an exercise bike and cross trainer, for those who want to stay fit while topping up their sun tan. Mountain bikes are available for those who fancy a cycle through the 3km of enclosed private roads which also give panoramic views within the estate. And, big and small kids alike will enjoy the villa’s selection of board games, books, 2,000+ movie library, and the Sony PlayStation 3.
The villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday experience
Whether your holiday with us is a multi-family gathering, a corporate retreat or a romantic getaway, our location specialists and in-country concierge team will ensure that your every wish is catered for. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
6/7 Bedrooms | 6 Bathrooms | Sleeps as standard 14, but can comfortably sleep up to 21
Everything you need to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing holiday with your family and friends
Detached luxury villa, located within the ultra-exclusive private gated estate of El Madronal with hilltop panoramic views. Minutes from some of Costa Del Sol’s best beaches and golf courses, and the dazzling nightlife, and trendy restaurants of Puerto Banus and Marbella.
- 2 minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, café’s, international & local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
- 5 minutes to the charming Spanish town of San Pedro de Alcantara, with it’s local market, 100’s of restaurants, side-walk café’s and every type of shopping.
- 10 minutes to the coast’s finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
- 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
- 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
- 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest 5 mins).
- 45 minutes to Ronda.
- 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace / Skiing).
- Beaches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, shopping centres, vineyards and wine tasting, local towns and villages, parks, beach walks, side-walk café’s, local food, flower and gift markets
- Kids activities - on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go kart, ATV rides
- Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, canyoning, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking
- Private yacht charter, organised boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, jet ski, water ski
- Massage, hairstyle, health & beauty treatments, personal fitness trainers
- Scenic drives and daytrips to Seville, Ronda, Granada, skiing, Andalucían white villages, Tangier/Morocco
- Huge 20m outdoor feature swimming pool with tropical island, stunning views and underwater seating.
- Large hot tub/Jacuzzi adjacent to main pool.
- Latest designer all-weather weaved rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with highly padded cushions and parasols.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with mature trees, fragrant jasmine, rose and bougainvillea plants, and elegant water features.
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbecue (gas included).
- Private parking for several cars, located within the villas electronically operated gates.
- Multiple balconies, terraces and private gardens for relaxing, entertaining and functions.
- Covered terraces for outside dining.
- Expansive, far-reaching panoramic views.
- 24-hour gated security.
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Silent hand-cast ceiling fans with teak blades in all bedrooms and living areas.
- Central heating (if required during the 2-3 cooler months of the year).
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided.
- Full international satellite TV channels.
- 50” LCD HD TV, with Blu-Ray HD DVD player in living room.
- Extensive 2,000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films.
- Stereo system & iPod dock.
- Italian cream stone, authentic Spanish tiles and polished marble throughout.
- Extra high ceilings throughout villa and bedrooms give a feeling of space and well-being.
- All bedrooms are large and luxurious with breathtaking views.
- 32" LED HD TV's with 200+ satellite channels in every bedroom.
- High speed internet in each bedroom.
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Quality toiletries & soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels in all ensuites.
- Hair dryer.
- Safe in all bedrooms.
- Silent, hand-casted fans with teak blades in all bedrooms.
First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views
First Floor - King bed with large luxury ensuite bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views.
First Floor - Two twin/single bed with large luxury ensuite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views.
First Floor - Queen bed with large luxury ensuite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and water features with panoramic views.
Terrace level - Twin/two single beds with large luxury ensuite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in shower, separate bath, access to terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views. *This room can also be configured with 3 single beds.
Terrace level - Queen bed with luxury ensuite featuring Italian marble, large walk-in shower with panoramic views.
First Floor – The living room of bedroom 1 suite. Connected by double doors to bedroom 1. Luxury memory-foam topped double sofa bed. Separate access to bedroom and bathroom featuring Italian marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, double-ended bath tub, access to private terrace overlooking gardens and pool with panoramic views. Please advise how you would like this room to be configured. As standard we prepare this room as a separate living room to Bedroom 1.
Additional bathrooms: There is also a separate guest toilet on the main / ground floor.
Maximum Villa Occupancy
The standard number of guests for Villa San Bernardo is 14. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity of this villa is 21 guests.
To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with 15cm memory foam mattresses and the same luxury linen. We can add these to bedrooms 1, 2 and 5.
If you wish to increase the number of guests over 14, we charge £34 per person per night for each additional person for rentals of 6/7 days or more, and £49 for shorter rental periods. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. As an example, if you wish to increase the number of guests for this villa to 17 for 7 nights, we will charge you for 3 extra guests at £34 each per day. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the additional beds, plus normal wear and tear.
Baby cots are subject to availability. Please always provide us information about your guests sleeping arrangements, including how many couples, and single rooms/single bed requirements.
Our kitchen is designed for large parties or catered dinners as well as intimate family suppers. All equipment is Siemens Professional, which is modern, easy to use and of the highest standard, so whether you cook yourself or choose a professional chef you’ll find inspiration when using our kitchen.
- New ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Large central cooking island with seating around
- Twin professional stainless steel fridge and freezer
- American-style stainless steel fridge/freezer
- Chilled water dispenser
- Ice maker
- Separate wine/drinks fridges
- Twin professional induction hobs, plus twin extractor hoods
- Twin professional ovens
- Coffee machine
- Juicer, blender and toaster
- Fully equipped kitchen with every type of pan, knife, cutlery or utensil – all supplied by ProCook UK
- Large formal dining room seats 12 to 14 people
- Outdoor covered exterior dining area with a breathtaking view, and seating for 12-21
- High chair available upon request
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Kitchen & Appliances
For your comfort and convenience
Equipment, facilities, events
Resort services and entertainment
Included in rates
Not included in rates
Rental conditions- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam
Reservation conditions- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 20 %
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
|01/11/2019 - 22/12/2019||3 Night(s) min.||1 675 € / Night|
|23/12/2019 - 06/01/2020||3 Night(s) min.||3 081 € / Night|
|07/01/2020 - 04/04/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 759 € / Night|
|05/04/2020 - 18/04/2020||3 Night(s) min.||3 235 € / Night|
|19/04/2020 - 23/05/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 259 € / Night|
|24/05/2020 - 30/06/2020||3 Night(s) min.||3 235 € / Night|
|01/07/2020 - 31/07/2020||3 Night(s) min.||4 078 € / Night|
|01/08/2020 - 05/09/2020||5 Night(s) min.||4 698 € / Night|
|06/09/2020 - 30/09/2020||3 Night(s) min.||3 235 € / Night|
|01/10/2020 - 31/10/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 259 € / Night|
|01/11/2020 - 21/12/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 759 € / Night|
|22/12/2020 - 06/01/2021||3 Night(s) min.||3 235 € / Night|
|01/11/2019 - 22/12/2019||3 Night(s) min.||1 117 € / Night|
|23/12/2019 - 06/01/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 054 € / Night|
|07/01/2020 - 04/04/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 173 € / Night|
|05/04/2020 - 18/04/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 157 € / Night|
|19/04/2020 - 23/05/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 506 € / Night|
|24/05/2020 - 30/06/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 157 € / Night|
|01/07/2020 - 31/07/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 720 € / Night|
|01/08/2020 - 05/09/2020||5 Night(s) min.||3 132 € / Night|
|06/09/2020 - 30/09/2020||3 Night(s) min.||2 157 € / Night|
|01/10/2020 - 31/10/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 506 € / Night|
|01/11/2020 - 21/12/2020||3 Night(s) min.||1 173 € / Night|
|22/12/2020 - 06/01/2021||3 Night(s) min.||2 157 € / Night|