Villa Mannao is a resort-style complex composed of about eight pavilions that epitomize traditional Balinese architecture as prominently displayed by the alang-alang thatch as well as by the Joglo style roofs. The spacious interiors are appointed with mostly weathered wood furnishings, while exteriors are adorned by huge tribal pieces and wood carvings – all giving the villa a laid-back and exotic ambience. Designed for extended families and big groups of friends, the villa is completely provided with amenities that ensure the all-out convenience as well as enjoyment of every guest. Truly, a holiday at Villa Mannao allows you to experience quiet living characteristic of the Balinese countryside.
Laid out at the northern part of the property’s expansive garden of well-kept lawn and stone pathways are the villa’s two swimming pools – one is 15 meters in length, while the other is 20 meters long. Dive into their beckoning, glassy waters for brisk, routine laps and some mindless wading. Or, push everyone in for some playful splashing. For a breather, lie on cushioned, wooden pool beds -- partially covered by large umbrellas or out in the sun – on stone decks around both swimming pools. Once it gets too hot, you can retreat to the shade of the furnished bale adjacent to the 20-meter swimming pool. The northern side of the garden is also ideal for barbecue pool parties especially on chilly evenings.
Perpendicular to the 20-meter swimming pool is the breezy, spacious and high-ceilinged living pavilion. Forming the living area are cushioned, wooden benches and chairs as well as large couches where you can all converge for moments of family or friendly bonding. On one side of this pavilion is a bar where you can also gather for cocktails or after-dinner drinks. On the other side of this pavilion is a spa room where you can relieve sore muscles with traditional Balinese treatments. Adjoining the living pavilion is the cool, equally spacious and high-ceilinged dining pavilion with a dining area that can accommodate up to 14. Here, you can all have your fill of authentic Balinese specialties – as well as foreign fare – freshly cooked by the onsite chef at the villa’s kitchen behind the dining pavilion.
The villa has eight, generally spacious bedrooms – five are on the property’s northern part, while three others are on the property’s southern portion. In a detached pavilion beside the 20-meter swimming pool is the master bedroom with its very own children’s room. This bedroom has a four-post king-sized bed, twin beds as well as a dedicated bathroom with an indoor stone bathtub and both indoor and outdoor rain showers. Four other bedrooms are in two separate pavilions beside the 15-meter swimming pool. Three of these bedrooms have draped king-sized beds while one other bedroom has draped twin beds. All four bedrooms have dedicated bathrooms with both indoor and outdoor rain showers. On the southern side of the property are three more bedrooms in two stand-alone pavilions. Two of these bedrooms have draped king-sized beds, while one other bedroom has four bunk beds. All three bedrooms have dedicated bathrooms with both indoor and outdoor showers. One of these bathrooms, however, also has an outdoor stone bathtub.
Around Villa Mannao:
Villa Mannao is based in Kerobokan. A 10-minute drive from the villa will bring you to Seminyak – where all the action is in Bali. Find your way to the Oberoi District’s Eat Street – a foodie strip with casual to fine-dining restaurants. Highly recommended among these are La Lucciola, Mamasan, Metis and Sarong. Amble on and you’ll stumble upon malls, fashion boutiques, novelty shops and souvenir stores. Eventually, you will arrive at Seminyak Beach. Choose a comfortable spot at any of the cozy beach cafes and chill out all afternoon. After dark, experience the dazzling nightlife at hip bars and clubs most especially Ku De Ta.
- Daily breakfast : cost of groceries + 15%
- Lunch : cost of groceries + 15%
- Dinner : cost of groceries + 15%
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Satellite or cable program
TV (all bedrooms)
Stereo sound system
Internet access (broadband, wifi)
Villa has 2 swimming pools
Outdoor private swimming pool
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Parking on street
Dining room with dining table
Private car park
Outdoor dining areas
Outdoor dining table
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Lounge tent in the garden
Pool lounge chairs
Equipment, facilities, events
Safe deposit box
Fully staffed villa
What is Included
Included in rates
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
In-house massage service
Extra bed : starting from 26.37 EUR Per guest/night
Enclosed swimming pool
Child care, Baby sitting
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam - Children welcome - It is not allowed to organise events in the property without prior approval by Villanovo - No safety fence around the pool - Pool has no swimming guard - Refundable (departure day) security deposit to be paid by cash upon arrival - Smoking is not allowed inside the property - Language spoken by staff : English - Check in : 14:00 h - Check out : 11:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 800.00 USD - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : In cash at the time of check-in
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 50 % - 2nd payment 65 Days to arrival day : 50 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 65 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO, an agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday, owns the Villanovo and 1001 Villas trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals South West - Kerobokan : Swimming pool, Children welcome, On a golf course, House staff, etc