The domain of Lourmarin is located in a privileged setting, around a rare and millennial basin of the Roman era. Thanks to its natural surroundings in the Lubéron regional park, the domain naturally brings a sensation of escape both by its location and its history.
The estate consists of two buildings:
The "Silk" is a former secret magnanery.
This spacious villa combines luxury and refinement, offering you all the comfort to make you feel "at home": 3 bright suites, 1 open kitchen, 1 living room & dining room, 1 private parking access without forgetting its independent spa.
The "Bastide" of the estate with its 12 bright and spacious suites turned towards the vineyards, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 bar, 1 cigar cellar and an independent swimming pool.
These 2 buildings communicate via the inner courtyard.
Free access to all the services of the domain (swimming pools, Jacuzzi, spa, gym, tennis court, park...)
Lubéron offers a large number of activities such as cycling, horseback riding, extreme sport, canyoning, caving, or just a walk in nature.
Entertainment, well-being & sports
Satellite or cable program
Shared tennis court
Kitchen & Appliances
Fully equipped kitchen
For your comfort and convenience
Indoor hot tub
Fireplace in dining room
Dining room with dining table
Lounge chairs on the terrace
Outdoor dining table
Outdoor dining areas
What is Included
Included in rates
Housekeeping 4 hours per day
Electricity, water, gas
Bed and household linens
Not included in rates
Villa pre-stocking : starting from 90.70 USD Per Service
Cost of food (groceries, drinks...)
Concierge service & Assistance
Breakfast : starting from 22.68 USD Per Adult
Air balloon flight
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam - Children welcome - No safety fence around the pool - Pool has no swimming guard - Security deposit via credit card details - Smoking is not allowed inside the house - The house must be returned in the same condition of check in. Otherwise fees can be charged to the customer. - Language spoken by staff : English - French - Check in : 17:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h - Amount of security deposit : 7 000.00 EUR - Security deposit must be paid in the form of : Credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card)
- Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 % - 2nd payment 45 Days to arrival day : 60 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Bank transfer. - On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa - Mastercard - Carte Bleue - Cash. - The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email - Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time - For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable. - Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo. - No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
For some of our properties, the map does not show the exact location of the house.
Airport (70 KM) Closest train station (45 KM) Downtown (1 KM) Golf (15 KM) Highway (15 KM) Supermarket (5 KM) Marseille (70 KM) Aix en Provence (35 KM) Avignon (58 KM) Restaurants / Shops (1 KM)
La Bastide de LourmarinRecommended by 100% of our customers (1 reviews)
- the location of the villa (this is the primary reason to recommend the villa to other people who travel in large groups, i.e. more than 12 couples)
- entrance & garden
- the terrace
- the fact that all bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- the number of bedrooms
- the facade of the building
- Patricia, who was there everyday and the young girl & gentleman who cleaned up the house in the morning were great!
- the low quality of furniture/decoration used in the villa
- lack of music system in the house
- lack of ice moulds in the freezers
- lack of a proper living room that can accommodate the number of guests that the villa can sleep
- attitude of the villa manager at the check in is the main reason of this poor rating
Thank you for your rating. We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay despite some issues. Here is our answer to some of your points.
- A large quantity of ice cubes were provided to your party upon arrival. We advised you needed indeed to buy your own cubes at the supermarket afterwards.
- There is 1 living room with 4 large sofas in the house et 1 other small living room. The property rooms and grounds are vast and large group really enjoy thou house throughout the year.
- We deeply regret our villa manager had to beg for the security deposit for a long time before you actually accepted to pay for it. I am sure you understand now that a security deposit is essential to process the check-in in all the rental properties. This is also always mentioned in our rental contract. The breakage deposit was clearly mentioned as compulsory in the voucher sent to you prior arrival.
Enter your email address to receive fresh news from Villanovo
VILLANOVO is a team of villa specialists and a fully bonded travel agency specializing in upscale rental of luxury villas, charming houses and luxury homes for an unforgettable holiday. Villanovo owns the Villanovo, 1001 Villas and Ibiza House Renting trademarks.
We are fully financially bonded and bound by professional codes of conduct, complying with the latest European directives.
Your money is "safe" and your rights protected with a reputable and professional holiday company.
Villanovo is a member of APST. Villanovo holds a fully bonded licence granted by Atout France.
Villanovo is a travel agent specialist in luxury villa rentals Luberon : Tennis, Heated swimming pool, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, etc