Mauritius is a relatively peaceful island, however, Grand Baie, is without a doubt, the heart of Mauritian nightlife where you will find the majority of bars and clubs.
WEST - Big Willy's
This sports bar located in Tamarin is a favourite for live sporting coverage. Complete with a beer garden and restaurant, this bar welcomes sport fans from all over.
NORTH - Banana Beach Club
For over 20 years this bustling hotspot has been a hit with both locals and tourists. Situated in Grand Baie, this club serves local specialities such as the Phoenix and Blue Marlin Beer. With live music each night, this is a popular place for holidaymakers to spend their evenings.
NORTH - Insomnia Night Club
This nightclub in Grand Baie is the perfect place for those who love to party. With two dance floors this club has a resident DJ who plays the best tunes so you can dance all night long.
NORTH - Le Bar et Vous
This bar, located in Grand Baie, has a brilliant atmosphere with a resident DJ and live music. With a great vibe this is a local favourite.
Gambling is legal in Mauritius and so tourists try their luck at the casinos on the island. Here are some to try your luck at:
- Ti Vegas Casino Grand Baie: roulette, blackjack, sicbo, Texas Hold'em poker
- Casino du Caudan Waterfront (Port-Louis): American roulette, blackjack, oasis stud poker
- Port-Louis Amusement Casino: Sicbo Shake, Throw Sicbo, Vanlak, roulette, slot machines
- Trou aux Biches Casino: American roulette, blackjack, oasis stud poker
- Grand Casin De Domaine Les Pailles: slot machines, black-jack, American roulette , stud poker
- Méridien Paradis Hotel & Casino (Le Morne)
- Banco Casino (Mahebourg)
- Ti Vegas Casino Quatre Bornes: roulette, black-jack, sic bo, Texas Hold'em poker
- Flic en Flac Casino
- The Pirogue Hotel & Casino (Flic en Flac)
- Flamingo Casino Game House (Rose Hill)
- Palagames Casino (Rose Hill)
- Casino of Mauritius (Curepipe): black-jack, American roulette, Oasis poker
- Casino Royal Game (Vacoas)